hardheaded

Samantha

When I got back to the house after hanging with my friends it was about 4 in the morning this cause him to go completely ballistic. All I remember is waking up and seeing only Blacc and Boogie. standing next to me.  "Sam?" "Boogie?" 

"What y'all doing here!?" I was nervous, relieved, and scared. When my brothers finds out that me and Khalils dad have been messing around even after he put his hands on me, They was going to kill us both.  Blacc stood there with his arms crossed. He looked pissed. Boog stood looking sad and I know she was here for support.

"You okay Little sis?" He asked. 

"Umm... Yeah..I feel okay" 

"So how long he been beating yo ass like this?" My heart jumped.

"Who?" 

"Well I don't know. How about YOU tell me"  I looked at Boogie who looked away shrugging.  "Na don't look at her, Look at me! I asked you a fucking question!" He yelled at me. I wanted to cry so bad, But I know how overprotective they are over me.

"B- Blac. I'm sorry okay. I'm sorry!" I said.

"Stop all that crying shit and answer the got damn question" 

"Kahlils dad" Boog spoke up and said.  Blacc turned around and punched just almost punched hole in the wall.  "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!" He yelled. 

"Blacc. Calm down. She needs to rest. Handle this another time" Boog said trying to calm him down.  "Oh I got something coming for that nigga" I really needed to think quickly, That is Khalils dad they cant not kill him that wouldn't be right to my son knowing how much he love his father. "Sam, please you cant kill him! Thats your nephews dad." I sobbed. I know Blacc and Nip already had a body bag with his name on it.

Blacc turned around and looked at me.

"Who the fuck raised you!? You out sleeping with niggas that don't give a fuck about you. Who told you it was cute to be a fucking dummy? You got cho ass getting beat up and weon even get down like that you post to kill him Sammy we always told you never let a nigga do no typa shit like that" he sucked his teeth. I wanted to put a pillow over my head because I was over it, You would still think I was a child the way my brothers talk to me.

His words cut deep. I started crying. What he said was low.  "Get out Sam. LEAVE! I hate you! Don't come back!" Just when I thought his rant was over, The biggest fool came bussing into the hospital door loud and mad as if we wasn't in a hospital.

"Aye get cho ass up, you getting discharged ion give af about no pain." He yanked my hospital gown from the side. "You still fucking with that nigga? I knew that bitch son was right! And you taking a fucking drug test. So get your ass out this fucking bed and get yo shit"

"You got 10 minutes to be down fucking stairs meaning you got 5 minutes to sign them discharge papers and 5 minutes to be down make that shit happen!" Blacc said slamming the hospital door pushing Ermias out as they both went down stairs.

My brothers left and it was just me and Boog.  "Sammy. Stop crying. Yes, what they said was mean and uncalled for but also speaking facts. You were sleeping with a man that damn near killed you, And I know Im not the one to talk but,  That don't look good" 

"I love him Boog. And I'm sorry yall can't understand. But I love him and he loves me"

"Is this what love looks like? Him beating you so bad you had to be in the hospital? He some kind of professional fighter? He's bigger than you, So ... he overpowers you in no way was with a fair fight. He used his size as intimidation and it worked. That shit isnt love Samantha, He's pretending to love you. Its all an act. If he loved you he wouldn't put his hands on you.