GET BACK

Lauren

  After finding out my cousin was okay and was only shot in the leg twice and is going to make it, I flew out Atlanta with Cassie just have a reunion and meet up with the rest of the cast again just for a catching up.

I haven't seen the cast in so long but it was actually nothing but good vibes seeing them all again.

I stepped out of the hotel shower, reaching out for my towel, drying off in front of the tub. I went over to my sink to brush my teeth when suddenly my phone ring.

"Hello, damn bitch you gone lock yourself in the hotel or you gone come turn up with us?" Cassie said yelling through the phone. She had a personality out of this world that required you to not have thin skin thats why we the bestest friends.

"Ohh shit Cass I forgot I got caught up with stuff I'll be down" I stoped in my tracks. "Wait what you mean with us"

"Who elseeeeeee bitch... Please don't leave me hanging!! " she faked cry in exaggeration. "I said I'll be down in a minuteee "

My phone started beeping which was another incoming call, "Girl hold on someone calling me give me a second, hello."

"Umm hey" a deep voice on the other end, it was Trey, "Is it ok if I come see you. I need some advice"

    It took me a minute to reply because I had to give it a thought considering This man literally couldn't leave me alone a monthss ago..

  I mean what's the worst that could happen.

"Umm sure I'll drop my room number"

"Ight cool"

"Cool", switching over to Cassie who was patiently waiting on the other line. "I know Nipsey was not calling our phone and got you putting me on hold for so long."

"It was, Kross is driving him crazy" I lied I just wasn't ready to hear her telling me how I shouldn't be letting him come through and stuff like that, I just wanted to know what advice he needed.

I heard a little knock was at the door which made me hang up on Cassie. I took my time walking to open it. "Next time don't take long to open this door," He said with a big smile on his face.

"Sooo whats up? What you need advice on?"

"Damn you just gone shut me down like that? How you know I aint wanna just come see you?" He laughed.

"You was going to see me regardless fool"

"Okay you're right. But whats up with Women? So I was messing around with this broad and she is now pregnant. Now she is trying to keep it."

"Awwwww congratulations you're going to be a father."

"Aye Lauren don't do that! You know if it ain't with you I don't want it."

"Boy please. You will be a great dad just don't think to much of it"

"Man im Just nervous bout this whole I'm about to be a daddy shit. I had sex with the broad and she's pregnant weeks later, I swear I wanted her to get abortion Lauren."

"I know it's gonna be hard but you can do it. You just have to have confidence that you can. You'll be a great father." I told him and he looked at me and I could tell he was staring at my lips.

He wanted to kiss me but he looked away.

"It's just that I don't know her like that how ima have a kid with somebody ion know it ain't like she you or some shit" He said I leaned closer to him and rubbed his back.