past

Lauren

"I'll call you when I'm all set to go okay?" I said, unbuckling my seatbelt and gathering my bags. He decided he wanted to hang with me today and I didn't mind.

"I'll be around. Have a good day baby. I love you." Hussle put the car in park and leaned over, motioning for me to come closer. "I love you too." I whispered, kissing his lips. We separated and I got out of the car to walk into the building. We were hanging out today and having another meeting.

Cassie, popped into view and ran to me at full speed. Her cheeks were puffed and she looked out of breath.

"Cassie..what's going on?" I asked slowing her down a bit.

She swallowed hard and doubled over on her knees breathing heavily. "You need to come with me. You need to see this. Now." She panicked.

"What's going on?" I asked again walking beside her down to my room.

"Sis you gotta see this for yourself. I made sure nobody came in here because well..here you go." She opened the door and flipped on the light to such an ugly fucking sight. "Lauren what the hell is this about?" Cassie asked.

I stared speechless at the pictures of Greg and I, Some from years back. Some of these pictures have his old friends in it. And the worst ones are of us doing more than what I want anyone to see. I don't know how he would even get in here, and from the looks of it its almost like someone helped him do this. He's in a wheelchair its no way he was able to reach far.

"oh my god.." I gasped. I got so angry that I pushed Cassie out of the room and shut the door to go rip down every picture. I'm on a full blown rampage as I tore down the pictures as fast as I could. "No, no, no! This can't be fucking happening" I yelled, throwing photos behind me.

I heard nearby voices and ran to go lock the door. I can't let anyone else see these pictures. This could cost me my job and worse, ruin my image everything.

"Shit!" I cursed, zipping around the room trying to clean up this mess.

"Why the door locked?" I heard a voice ask. I didn't focus on who it belonged to as I was too concerned with cleaning up these pics of me busting it open for Greg.

"Aye Cassie come open this shit, You said she in here right? " I halted in my tracks in full on panic mode. I turned to the door hearing keys jingle too close like she really letting him in.

"Open the door cuhs you know how I get bout my girl." I heard Ermias going back and forth with Cass and before I had time to react the door opened up. Ermias face scrunched up in confusion as he looked around the room.

"Ermias, please get out!" I yelled, rushing over to push him out of the door.

"Hell nah wait. What is all of this?" He said, stepping aside and walking in further.

"Ermias, please just go. Everything's fine!" I shouted, moving around him to finish what I started. I really wanted to know which one of them did it, and why.

"Come on, I'm taking you home." Ermias put his arm around me.

"I can't go home. I have to get this over with Hussle." I explained for him to let me just stay as I was led to the door by him.

"Boog, stop it. Get yo shit and lets go." He said aggressively. "I'm not about to let you be here almost boutta rip yo tracks out cuz of some pictures." Hussle grabbed my hand, shook it slightly which snapped me into my senses. "Cassie can you throw out all of these? I'm sorry but she aint staying." Ermias spoke to Cassie while his around was wrapped around my waist,