what happens in atl stays in atl

Lauren

I woke up in the morning and Kross was sleeping right  next to me.

  "Baby, wake up you gotta get to the airport."  I pulled him a little closer and said "I changed it to tomorrow" he said.

"Can you rub my stomach?" He started and I was so relaxed. It was so relaxing! Then he checked the clock and said "Emani and Kam gon be home soon."

"yeah I know."  I said

"You wanna get up or no?" He said pulling my hair out my face.  "No." I said.  "Boogie is your back hurting?" Hw said. I shook my head yes. "Aight just lay down and I'll get them"  I smiled and said "thank you baby."  He kissed my forehead then went to get dressed. I laid in our bed except waited a minute.

Eventually I woke up, I went and use the bathroom then brushed my teeth. When Hussle, Emani and Kam got home, I went downstairs and Kam and Emani was eating popcorn and watching a movie. While Kross laid on Hussle. I gave him a kiss as I grabbed my car keys off the couch.

  My mind wouldn't rest until I finally called Trey back. I hadn't talked to him ever since I asked him not to hit me up, I blocked his number. I was afraid to call because for some reason he gets attached. At night, I laid down and tried to sleep but I kept tossing and turning having dreams about the incident like what the fuck could that even mean? So I eventually gave in to the feeling of guilt and called him.

  I checked on Kross in his bed and he was fast asleep. I snuck down to the kitchen and dialed Trey number and pressed the call button after a few seconds of hesitation. You could damn near hear My heart was beating inside my ears as I waited for an answer. 

"Wassup Lauren?." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Trey." I called. But this movement was constantly being made.  "You wanna see me again?" He did a little chuckle. "Actually yes, for a talk nothing more! I'll send you where to meet." I heard some foot steps coming down and I immediately hung up the phone. I stood there in the kitchen biting my lip.  And my eyes staring at the phone. I changed my clothes and headed out. I got in the car and I drove to the location.

  When I got there, he was already there in full affect with a dumb ass smile on his face. "Look, I'll make a deal with you. But you have to hear what Im saying before you act like a nut" I explained.

"Im listening Lauren..." he took a long pause taking his hands out his pockets. "This can not get out.. Like at! You know how bad this would make me look?" I stared into his soul that he knows im serious.

"I understand that. I completely understand we both got things going on and it's not right but its also not right that you lead me on"

"How the fuck did I lead you on? How? It was a mistake that I wish I could take back but it happened! You made the first move I just followed the fuck through idiot" I said growing impatient with how he was acting.

"Lil Miss Bossy if you want me to keep my mouth shut its best if you talk to me with respect. Nobody gone care about me, Im labeled a hoe anyway.... but YOU? They're gonna have a field day with that tea" he leaned back on his car.

"Okay. If you promise not to say anything or make anything weird I'll give you a dna test you wanted."

"DEAL. And if its mine you gotta be with me" That made me bust out laughing and making his smile drop. "It wasn't a joke." I tilted my head and finished with the conversation. We gave a friendly side hug and left each other alone, like it should've been in the first place.

Nipsey

Lauren got home and she smelled different then where she left, I mean I would know because I was here when she left. She went from smelling like girl perfume to some manly shit. "Come here?" I adjusted my sleeves to my shirt as she passed by. Distracting me she gave me a kiss on the lips and it got deeper. The smell definitely smelled like a grown man shit and I aint wear that shit, My cologne hit different.. I didn't stress it, I know she got cousins and shit.

"Yes baby?" She lifted her face from mine. I smacked her ass wanted her to ride the fuck outta me right now but I had to get reasy for my trip tomorrow. "Where you just came from?" I asked rubbing my chin.

"Nae's." She kept it short and simple.

"Who cologne smell on you? You smell like a whole dude out here." I said laughing and she punched me in the chest. I closed the door and she came in and sat on the bed. 

"While you laughing Kent was over there like usual! " She sassed and I damn bead rolled my eyes. She bit her lip and looked me up and down.  "Maybe you can be a little late?" She asked walking over to me and taking off her shirt.

  She jumped up on me and I kissed her.  "I'm not into dudes." I said putting her down. She smacked her teeth and started to get naked and threw her clothes off. She laid on the bed and opened her legs so I decided to go in before I meet the boys.

After we did what grown folk do and a shower I  chilled with Boog for a minute until I got the call from the bros.

  "What you thinking about?" I asked watching her stare off into space.  "Nothing" She said and kissed me. I get on my phone to see the blogs posting shit, and I never liked my business public. We keep our shit out the eye because its real. Only muthafucka who date for views and shit want they shit broadcasted everywhere.. Besides, Blogs be loud and wrong on some weird shit all the time.

I kept strolling while Boog lay right under me.

Lauren

I woke up early this morning because Kross was crying so loud and that was unusual since he got older. I picked him up and held him close and felt his head and he was burning up. I sat down with him on the couch and rubbed his back.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked him. Kross whimpered again and curled up on my lap, not answering her. I kissed his forehead and frowned. He was burning up with a fever.

  I got a cold rag and placed it on his forehead. I looked down at Kross who was red.   "Noo.. Kross Really?" I said after he threw up on me.

  I got my phone and called Nae to come and help me. An hour later,  I heard a knock at the door so I answered it with a screaming Kross.  

"You wanna take him to the hospital?" She asked and I nodded. "First let me tell Hussle before he have a fit" I said with the phone to my ear letting it ring until he answer. "Im just letting you know, Im taking Kross to the hospital he just threw up on me and has a fever" I said clearly.

"Aye. Do I need to not go?" Hussle said immediately. "No go do your thing he's gonna be okay. He just didn't want to eat anything, and he was cranky before he went down," I told him when he asked. "He was tired but had a hard time settling down. I read him a few books and he was asleep. He's been down for about three hours now."

He whined, screamed and cried holding his arms up weakly. "Thats him screaming?"

"No thats me.. CLEARLY thats him screaming" I said laughing picking him up. His hair was sticking up from his nap, and he whimpered as I balanced him on my hip.

"Hi, baby," I cooed. "Did you sleep good?" Kross shook his head, and Nae got concerned. He didn't seem like himself. Usually when he woke up in the  he was bouncing with endless energy ready to break shit. "You want Auntie Nae Nae? " She held her arms out and Kross shook his head again and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Kross acting real funny" Nae said rolling her eyes and laughing. He was tired and sick and just wanted to be held and loved on.