Prepare

I honestly been struggling with my mental health/school. So Im sorry I been laying off actually writing story lines but thank you if you still even want to read this story. All love💗

Boog

"Come on you gotta get dress." I said talking to Kross. I was trying to get him ready to go to the hospital with me.

"No mommy." 

"Yes Kross lets put your shoes on." I replied.  "I no wanna go."  He said looking around for his pacifier.

"It's not about what you want." I grabbed his arm sitting him in the chair. The tantrum began.. The usual kicking, Screaming, and rolling on the ground.

Then Hussle came over and jacked him up setting him straight.

"You finna put them shoes on!" He said making Kross sit down in a chair. The crying became screaming but he stayed his ass in the seat, kicking his legs and reaching his arms out for me to comfort him.

I feel so hopeless when any of the kids cry, Specially Kross because he can go on for hours. Mouth wide open, Tears pouring and fingers in his mouth.

"Dont pick him up, thats why he feel like he run shit you baby him, let his ass cry. He gone eventually stop." Hussle said.

I rolled my eyes.

After about 10 full minutes of crying, Kross finally stopped like he said. He rubbed his eyes and scratched the back of his head. "Mommy I want a doggy." Kross announced in a highly animated voice completely with excitement. 

"You want a doggy?" I asked him, "But mommy is allergic to them, Baby."  He pouted for a second before his attention flew back to the Hussle.

"Liar." Hussle commented, clearly remembering that I wasn't allergic but that I just had a dislike for dogs and cats ... and other pets in general.  "Tell him that and I'll deny it to the fullest." I replied beneath my breath through narrowed eyes and he just chuckled. 

"Pleeeease?" Kross pleaded but this was one thing he couldn't get just by using his cute face and adorable eyes.

"Okay baby." I said.

He had his thumb in his mouth and his batman blanket tucked under his arm. Thinking he had one over me.

"Mommy," he whined, holding his arms up. I smiled and picked him up. His hair was sticking up from his nap, and he whimpered as I balanced him on my hip.

"My baby." I said, "Did you sleep good?" I asked Kross, He shook his head, He didn't seem like himself. Usually when he woke up in the afternoon he was bouncing with endless energy. Terrorizing shit.

He was the only one with us, and he alone is a handfull. "You wanna go with daddy?" I asked, before he shook his head no and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Cause you know you aint getting away with what you do around her." Hussle said shaking his head.

"I tired." He complained. I sat down for a minute with him and rubbed his back. Before leaving.

Arriving at the hospital I met Cass in the waiting room, Finally able to go back.

"How do you feel?" Cassie asked.