Meet up? Pt1

"Kam get up baby its time for breakfast"

   Its always so hard to get him up in the morning, Other times I just let him get his extra sleep in until he wakes up. But today was special I got a whole day planned. Cassie decided to get her nephew for today so we're going to take the kids out to the park and for icecream.

  "Your breakfast is on the table, come eat!"

  He's been obsessed with sponge-bob lately he acts like he will pass out if he miss one beat of the show.

  Kameron: "Mommy? I don't wanna go to grannys today"

    Hearing that made me smile. Clearly he wants to stay here, but then I remember later on he has to go with his dad. When he comes back home,  I promise I'll spend even more time with him, I should've definitely sorted these plans out evenly... I became highly frustrated.

  "Come on Kam lets go brush your teeth and get you dressed... we cant keep Auntie Cass & Amir waiting"

  Kameron: "So does that mean I stay with you?"

   "Yes Kam , but you have to go with your dad first he's back from work"

  Kameron: "But I don't want to, Me dont like his new girlfran mama"

  My first thought was, "what does he know about not liking someone? He's 4!" But instead I just listened to his frustration, My baby was pretty smart.

      He continued...

"She always telling me what to do, you're my mommy not her in in in..." Kameron stopped

   " In ? In what Kam?" I stopped putting on his shirt and stared..

  "Her say she don't like you, So me don't like her" He said.

    Is that right ? I swear when Dwayne come pick him up, I have a few choice of words for him and he can send a message back to his bitch! I got receipts that will make her SICK! But then I have nothing to prove we just co-parent and keep it as that! I completely ignore Dwayne when he gets in those moods when he wants to come through when she's obviously not doing him right.

  *Power 105*

We got that YG FT Nipsey Hussle "YOU BROKE" PLAYING NOW:

Bitch you broke, shut up
Don't talk to me, get your bread up
And we used to fuck but I got fed up
We eatin', all my niggas fed up

   I looked into my rear view mirror to see Kameron singing the song and I almost pressed my feet on the gas hard.

   "KAM HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS SONG?"

  Kameron: "Granny plays it all the time, she say this her song when somebody got her fucked up"

"DON'T SAY THAT! Thats a bad word don't repeat what she say, Granny need her mouth washed out with soap!"

  Kameron: "But you say how I know this song thats how I know"

      We pulled up the park to see Cassie & Amir waiting on the bench for us. Amir was 5 just a few months older than Kameron, His mom passed away so Cassie has him majority of the time for her older brother when he has business to take care of.

   Cassie: "Boys Y'all go play"

   The boys didn't hesitate running over to the swings ...

  Cassie: "So whats up ? Whats New bitch?"

    Welll .. guess what the hell Kam told me while I was getting him dressed bitch!

   Cassie: "He want a baby brother?"