Legal drama

*sorry for any grammar errors*

They both woke in the middle of the night when they heard Kross crying all the way from her room. Dreadfully exhausted, both were unable to move away from the bed of paradise. "Boog, Kross is calling you," he said having his back faced towards her. With the blanket sheet covering her face, she replied, "Maybe he wants daddy to hold him this time."

He moved in closer towards Lauren Softly caressing her back, he whispered into her ears, "I got him last night Boog" He placed his lips gently on her forehead and lightly kissed it two times. With his mouth still placed on her forehead, he softly spoke, "I love you." Then she was up, already making her way to Kross room. Sometimes with Hussle it was like a one time thing he'll get Kross one night then next night he doesn't.

 Sometimes with Hussle it was like a one time thing he'll get Kross one night then next night he doesn't

Lauren

When I got back to our room after changing Kross and putting him back to sleep Hussle was up on his phone looking confused. "Whats wrong Babe?"

"Man fucking Lawyer just called and said that Tanisha filing for custody of Emani now we gotta go through this whole thing"

"But didn't you always have her?"

"Yes, but thats because Tanisha gave her up to us instead of going through the courts, now her ass want to call up the people talking bout Im keeping Emani from her" I ain't know what to say, I always had Kam and his father never said that he'll go through the courts because he know Im not playing those games with him never had this type of situation.

"SAMANTHA!" Hussle called Samantha.

"You calling me like something happened when Boogie is literally right here"

"Man Tanisha trying to take Emani"

"Wait what? No she cant! fuck outta here I changed more diapers, School runs, Buying shit, Spending time with her then her own momma.. if Anything I should be trynna take her"

"Thats what Im saying cuz bitch is tripping Ima really go over there and give her the attention she looking foe she know what she doing Samantha"

"Nah bro we got this, just gather every information bout her fill them people in on her other two kids situation and I'll be there to vouch for you"

"But they saying I gotta return Emani as if she some fucking bag, I ain't doing all that shit"

"You have to bro or they gone say you kidnapped her.."

"Babe. Don't give them a reason to take her from you for good! Do what they say and act accordingly"

"Man fuck that, Thats my daughter I ain't kidnap shit. Everybody know that hoe gave me my daughter so she can go fuck and suck!"

"So what are you gone do? When did they say you have to take her to Tanisha to get the court process started?"

"Today before 5pm, My Lawyer talking about just do it so the process can go by fast.. NAH NIGGA YOU DO IT is what I shoulda told him niggas try to tell you what to do when they not in the position"