most anticipated

*the day hassss come!*
*foul language will be here*

Nipsey

I was drinking and catching up with my boys the show was good as fucc. I turned up with everybody then I seen the singing nigga Trey whole mood went down nigga kept looking at me like he got a problem. Hoggy noticed it and wanted to immediately crash with him I had to tell him let it go we aint moved by looks.

We got drunk as fuck knowing damn well it was gone be time to head back home so we got back with hangovers. I missed my family and Hoggy had to take care of business so we couldn't stay either way it go.

  A couple females came over and offered us lap dances, Hoggy agreed to that shit but I kept my distance.

Weeks later

   I was enjoying my time and my view but that shit got cut short. I was about to get up to use the bathroom when I noticed Boog phone was ringing off the hook.

  She was in the shower and it was some female name but something just kept telling me to answer it. I let that shit ring and let the female call back a good two more times just to see if it was serious.

When I answered it was a nigga voice, But when I said hello it hung up. Then a text got sent "you busy?" and when I clicked on the messages that's when I seen the rest of them shits so I scrolled all the way up.

  It was messages from when she went out of town, Almost like the shit was coded messages. So while she was still in the shower, I took her phone grabbed my keys and went on a joy ride to Samantha to investigate. I aint give a fuck about taking her shit either.

"What the fuck Ermias" Sammy answered the door rolling her eyes. "Am I tripping or these messages look suspicious?" I threw the phone at Samantha.

"Who phone Ermias?" Samantha laughed. "Its Boog phone man just answer my question before I start going fucking crazy" I yelled. "Im not about to get into y'all mess Ermias, not today." Samantha said waving me away.

"Oh so when she in the heat you ain't got shit to say?" I said getting mad as fuck. I snatched Samantha phone out her hand and dialed the number that called Boog phone and had Samantha talk with the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" Samantha said in a soft tone.

"Who's this?" The deep voice said, I was trying to see did I recognize the voice and I couldn't because Samantha wouldn't do a full conversation so I ended up reading everything from bottom to top, Ian even want to do that shit.

"DNA test?" When I said that Samantha looked at me in the eyes, That's when I got heated as shit. Its one thing to cheat but for you to get pregnant around that time knowing you got a nigga that shit foul. I can feel my jaw clenching hard and my fist balling. "Ermias. just ask her about it dont go back acting like a animal" Samantha said rubbing my back.

"Ima kill her. Thats why she was acting  strange and off you know Lauren usually be free but she been isolated as fuck you cant even blame that on pregnancy and it'll be wrong if I body slam her ass thats what I should fucking do on hood. Really about to pull a Hoggy on her all that cap ass shit she said to me and gone turn around and do some shit like this and was hiding this shit for a long ass time this mean this nigga went raw that mean I gotta gone head and off him to ima off her fucking next"

"Ermias you not gone touch her."

"Says who?"

"Ermias she's pregnant and a female I know she's wrong but you not touching her" Samantha said with a straight face.