"Yes ma'am, I do." I laugh as he gives me a little salute before moving closer to dance. We are dancing pretty close and talking while the music plays. Tom is funny and the conversation flows easily. We are having a good time until Matt walks over and interrupts.

"Can we talk? Now," he says through gritted teeth, his hand balled into a fist. I sigh but decide to protect Tom from his temper and just go and talk to him. But of course I wouldn't be me without making one last comment before I went.

"Thanks for the dance Tom, guess not all boys are shit," I say, walking off with Matt following behind me. I go to walk toward the kitchen when Matt's hand moves to my back leading me down a hallway. We stop in front of a door which he opens and leads me inside.

He flicks the light on and I realize it is a bathroom, but clearly one few people know about since it is empty and still extremely clean. He locks the door and I move to lean against the wall trying to look bored and unbothered. This does exactly what I hoped it would and pisses Matt off.

"What the fuck game are you playing?" he says turning to face me. I try to stay calm, not wanting to lose control and say something I'd regret.

"What game? I am dancing. At a party. Where people dance."

"You know you're only dancing with him because I was with Lily," he shoots back immediately calling my bluff. I knew he would but it doesn't make me any less pissed off.

"Why don't you go fuck her again Matt and leave me to dance with whoever the fuck I want!" I can feel myself getting upset and move toward the door attempting to push past him. He grabs me, holding me as I push against him fighting to get away. Oh how the tables have turned, now it is me who is running away.

"Stop, will you please just listen! Fuck Sydney, please?" he begs, still not letting me go. I stop fighting but refuse to look at him, instead staring straight at his chest. "Yes, I have slept with Lily, but it was a while ago and trust me it will definitely not happen again. If you must know on the stairs we were talking about you."

I look up, my vision a little hazy from the tears that almost spilled over. Matt grabs my face in his hands kissing my nose. "She asked me why I was hiding out at the top of the stairs instead of trying to find a girl to hook up with and I said I was waiting for you and then when you walked in I pointed you out and she said you were way too hot for me; to which I agreed."

I look down suddenly embarrassed at my jealousy. "I- Matt I just thought maybe you...I don't know what I thought." I can feel the tears building up again as my emotions get the best of me. I am so embarrassed right now acting like a jealous girlfriend even though he isn't even mine.

"I know what I thought," he says and I look at him confused. "I thought, and now know for sure, that you look so fucking hot in that dress. This really isn't fair to the other girls who didn't ask you to make them look so bad tonight."

I giggle, burying my head into his chest. "Thank you, I was nervous about wearing this at first." I lean up on my tippy toes and kiss him softly. My hands move to his hair automatically like they always do while his one moves to my ass and his other my neck.

The kiss quickly heats up and Matt pushes me up against the door. I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while we make out against the door. "God dammit, you're so hot," he says while kissing down my jawline to my neck, covering it in wet kisses but sure not to leave a mark anywhere someone could see. That someone mostly being Dennis.

I reach down pulling off his shirt as he puts me down on the counter, pushing my dress up around my hips. I thank every god in existence that I decide to wear one of the cutest pairs of underwear I have. They are black and very lacy.