The fan hadn't cleared the mirror yet, so water was still fogging it up. Rex and Anakin had both written their names with their fingers. Ahsoka just smiled and shook her head, before leaving to make room for Obi-Wan. "Take your time," she told him, walking back to the kitchen to give him some space.

She raised an eyebrow at the others. "I saw that you autographed the mirror," she teased, looking over at their work. "You two almost done with that?"

"Close," Rex answered, starting the last one. He looked over his shoulder at her. "Where do you want us to put these??

"Right here," Ahsoka answered, holding up a pot. "We'll boil these and drain them, and mash them afterwards. You'll love it."

The men started heaping the potatoes into the pot while Ahsoka started the stove. The pot was filled with water and set in place, and then all they had to do was wait for a while.

Rex, with absolutely no idea what table manners were, climbed onto the bar counter he and Anakin had been working at. He sat with one leg hanging over the side, but thankfully kept his feet off of the surface. Ahsoka leaned on her elbows and smiled at them. "Not bad for your first time," she teased them.

Anakin leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed. "It's not our fault, it's not like we've ever lived on our own."

"I know, I'm just saying, for having never done it..."

"Whatever, Miss Tano," he mocked her. Ahsoka stuck her tongue out at him, making a face.

Rex cocked his head towards the stove. "Do you have to do this every night?"

Ahsoka went back and forth for a second before deciding on an answer. "More or less. I'll eat out with my coworkers every once in a while, but it's cheaper to eat at home. On weekdays, I bring food to work for lunch."

"How's that going?" Anakin asked. "Still liking working as a mechanic?"

"Sure. I just got a raise last week, so that's nice," she told them, shrugging. "Better than getting sliced in the stomach."

"Or shot," Rex added, glancing down at his shoulder. He still had scars from places where his armor had broken from blaster shots.

"Or killed," Anakin reminded her, and Ahsoka groaned.

She couldn't see her own back, but she tried anyways. "Don't remind me. That scar is still there."

Rex's face went blank, before holding his hands up in a 'T'. "Timeout. What?"

Ahsoka and Anakin exchanged glances, silently fighting over who was going to tell him. Anakin won, and Ahsoka sighed. "You remember that one time our ship disappeared, even though we were at the same coordinates?"

"Yeah, you said it was complicated, and then no one ever explained it," Rex reminded them, narrowing his eyes. "Are you saying you guys died?"

"No, we ended up on a...planet? Moon?" she shook her head. "I don't know, some kind of place. I was stabbed to death, and then brought back to life in the space of about five minutes."

Rex was about to call her out for making stuff up, but then he remembered something he had seen every day afterwards. "That's what that giant scar on your back was? You got stabbed in the back?"

"Chest, actually," Obi-Wan corrected, limping out of the bathroom. He was carrying his towel and the rest of his robes, and was wearing a sweater and sweatpants, no longer shirtless. It was also thankfully hiding his bandages so he looked a little better.

Glaring at the three Force-users, he asked, "And I'm just hearing about it now?"

Ahsoka, while taking Obi-Wan's laundry from him, answered, "Well I didn't exactly want to talk about my death. Not the greatest highlight of my life."