Ghetto A/N: Umm, my good sis never been pregnant so we gon imagine a baby bump

"Hey beautiful." He gave her a nervous smile and she gave him a nervous smile back. She felt like she would shit herself any minute. Chills ran down her spine as he tucked a stray hair behind her ear. Her eyes became tiny and chink as she gave him a smile.

"T-Thank you." Chris nodded and pulled her into a small hug. He chuckled at her 4 and a half month stomach poking his. Brooklyn giggled also at how awkward they had to hug. Everyone else in the room watched in awe at the slight interaction between the two.

"Y'all niggas weird as fuck, it was a hug." Brooklyn nodded cosigning. Brooklyn turned to walk over by Nylah but Chris grabbed her arm and abruptly pulled her back. He pushed his body into the back of hers and glanced up to see that no one was paying attention.

"I would hope you don't think we just cool. You coming to my place after this and we gon talk." He growled before giving her a fake smile and walking to the other side of the table to look at the papers that Bernice was laying out on the table. Brooklyn swallowed the lump in her throat before slowly turning around to look at Chris. He blew a kiss with a straight face and looked back down at his papers.

"Ooouuu bitch, that nigga not happy with you. As he should not be." Nylah mumbled the last part, adjusting her little scarf. Brooklyn pursed her lips and plopped down into the nearest seat that she seen. She stared at Chris, admiring all of his features.

The way his jaw clenched while he talked to Bernice was doing something to Brooklyn. The way he moved his hands to emphasize everything he was saying. He continuously glanced up at Brooklyn who adjusted herself in her seat each time.

"Can you not act thirsty while I'm here? I should've stayed with grandpa if you was gon do all this." Bryan said, causing Brooklyn to snap her head in his direction. Before she could respond, Bernice spoke up.

"Alright, you all need to go in the courtroom. Sit on the side where you see his team. It's about to start." Everyone stood out of their seats and began making their way out. Brooklyn allowed everyone to walk out before boldly turning around and leaning up to give Chris a soft kiss. He stood, taken by surprise at her gesture.

"You got this." She whispered, standing on her tippy toes. Chris placed a hand on her stomach and nodded before leaning down to give her one last peck. She smiled and patted his chest then turned and left out of the room.

"What's the worst that can happen with this? Cause I'll be dammed if I go back to jail over some shit I didn't do." Chris ranted as him and Bernice made their way down the long courtroom hallway. Bernice shrugged and took a deep breathe once they made it outside of the doors.