"Listen to me, look at me Chris." Trey grumbled, roughing up his best friend and grabbing his shoulders. Chris's head dropped as the tears never slowed down. "This isn't you man, it's not. This not the way you go about this type of situation at all. We about to fight this case like we've never fought before. Nylah and I are also gonna fight Brooklyn, fight for you and Brooklyn like we've never fought before. Who the fuck are we?! Who the fuck are you?! We don't ever back down from a fight that we know we can win. We Virginia niggas right here from the good old south. They taught us how to fight down there cause you had to fight to survive. You are Christopher Maurice Brown and you don't go down like this. You understand me?!" Chris yelled while shaking Chris's shoulders. He only nodded but that wasn't cutting it for Trey. He shook Chris's shoulders again.

"Lets go fight this." He mumbled, immediately soaking up all tears. A wide smile spread across Trey's face.

"Well we got us some work to do brother." Both of them went downstairs to see a woman standing there in casual outfit with some folders.

"Chris, Bernice, Bernice Chris" Trey introduced the two and sat down watching them introduce themselves to each other. Chris couldn't deny that the woman was beautiful, but he didn't understand why Trey thought it would be a good idea to bring her over.

"Alright I'm gonna get straight to it because I do not waste time over here

"Alright I'm gonna get straight to it because I do not waste time over here. I have one job and that's to win you this case which I am confident I can do. Now first step, stay your ass off of social media. If I see you on there saying anything about that case then I will drop you as a client so fast because you have one job. Second step, I need you to give me any lick of evidence that you have or think you have that might help your case. Being that you have a history of an incident of violence and because she used different makeup and stuff to create her bruises, you are looking bad right now big fella. Third, I need you to stay focused. Starting with taking your eyes off of my ass every time I pace this room. I am happily married and I do not have time for you boy. Are you with me before I move on." Chris sat there in shock with his mouth slightly opened. Trey hit the bottom of his mouth and he quickly cleared his throat and adjusted himself in his seat.

"I- um yeah." Chris smiled a little at the way she talked. The way she spoke business was something he grew interested in. He wasn't going to try anything being that she already made boundaries clear. Chris truly just wanted to win this case so then he could work on Brooklyn. He didn't care what she said, actions spoke way louder than words, which is something that Brooklyn taught him herself.

"Perfect! Alright pretty boy so in this here folder, I have some images. Before I share them, let me lay down some rules for you. Rule number 1, do not question me, I question you. I am the lawyer and you are the client. Rule 2, stop looking at my ass. I know it's fat but stop, it's weird especially because I have 3 kids and a husband. Rule number 3, anything that I say goes. If you cooperate with me then I make everything easier for not only you but also for me. Are we clear on the rules Mr.Brown?" She turned around and smirked at Chris who still looked at her with his mouth slightly dropped. Trey hit his mouth again and he cleared his throat before nodding.