93

Irl perspective

"MELISSA!" Liam kicked the door and ran upstairs Theo running in behind him.

"Liam NO!" Melissa yelled.

It was too late.

The Nogitsune's were there.

They had Melissa tied up to a chair, But she wasn't alone, They had Mr. Stilinski as well as Lydia's mom.

Theo instantly got protective and got in front of Liam growling.

"Tsk. Pesky little chimera. You stand no chance against us." Stiles wrapped his arm around Lydia.

"Let them go." Liam said eyes glowing as his body burned with anger.

"Mhh I don't think so. You see, This is the only way to get your pack here so we can kill them once and for all. And all that's left will be Me and Lydia of course." Stiles smirked.

"Please. Just take us and leave them alone!" Liam pleaded, Begging to trade so that Scott's mom, Lydia's mom, and Stiles' dad could live.

"No." Lydia said, Taking a step closer.

"You see, We don't want to hurt them. We just want to hurt the pack. So that the only thing these morons can live with is the pain of not being able to save they're children. Now that's a greater reward. Well other then having the satisfaction of feeling the blood of your packs on our skin." Liam growled, A tear slipping down his cheek.

"You can't do anything to save your pack." Lydia said whispering, Theo growling at her.

"But your wrong. I can save my pack." Liam said smirking before letting out a core shaking roar signaling the rest of the pack they were in trouble.

"I can save my pack. And we won't stop until we trap you again." Liam grabbed Theo's hand as they stood in the doorway, Ready to attack even if it costed their lives.

Meanwhile at the clinic, Every supernatural creature heard Liam's roar.

That's when Scott bolted up out of the chair, Eyes shifting to red.

"Liam"