8

Irl perspective

"Allison can we talk?" Scott asked quietly not wanting to be screamed at or make her cry.

"Why did you do that? I thought you loved me." Allison said, She couldn't even look him in the eyes right now.

"I do love you allison. I will always love you. But we're dating different people now, we're growing up. Shit happens but I was a douchebag. And I want to deeply apologize." He grabbed her hand and rubbed it softly with his thumb.

"Yeah, You were a douchebag. Scott you know I'm in a bad situation right now. I'm too stressed to even focus. I've been having nightmares and I'm shooting my friends with arrows for crying out loud. I don't know what's going on and it's scary okay? Im terrified I will hurt someone close to me next." She has tears streaming down her cheeks as she whispered the last part.

Scott couldn't help but frown, He knew his friend needed him.

And he wasn't lying, he would always love Allison. Always.

"Allison calm down, Everyhings going to be okay. We'll find out what's wrong with you and how to stop it. I won't let anything bad happen to you okay?" She nodded into his chest and wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry Scott, For everything. I should have let it go but instead i held it inside and it's tearing me up. I should have talked to you. Should have tried to understand. Scott if you love Kira then I'll try my best to get along with her. It's just I get so jealous seeing you two hold hands down the hallway and seeing you two kiss just makes everything inside explode. It's like my heart breaks a million more times and I don't understand why. Scott I don't understand." She cried out taking a deep breath calming herself down.

Scott didn't understand what Allison was going through, all he could do was be there for her. To fix their relationship. He loved Kira. But Allison needed him right now.

"Shhh it's okay, I'm here." He whispered as she cried into his arms, Allison wasn't usually like this. She must be so messed up and emotionally drained she just can't control her emotions.

She finally stopped crying, looking at Scott with watery eyes gently smiling and she cuddled into his chest for a little longer before pulling away completely.

"Thank you Scott. For everything. Can we- atleast be friends again? Like- Best friends?" He smiled at her question and nodded pulling her into a hug.

She loved Scott.

She couldn't hate him. She needed him. And he needed her.