77

Irl perspective

Liam had called the pack over to his house, He was nervous about being marked and he started having anxiety attacks, Needing to be reminded how to breathe, The attacks were getting to the point where Theo would have to get him to breathe again.

Theo was like a little guard dog towards Liam, He was always there to protect him and help him in times of need, And supported him when he needed support.

Right now Liam needed someone to help him with his anxiety, Whether it was Theo or Scott, He needed someone. Anyone.

Scott and Kira went to get Kira's mom to help them figure out how to control the oni, Meanwhile Lydia and Stiles went to get the box to trap the nogitsune in.

So Liam was stuck with Theo, Mason, Corey, Malia, Allison, Isaac, Brett, Lorie (because apparently they want to help) Nolan, Derek, Hayden and finally Peter.

Not that he cared, The house was just so... Loud. Not that it bothered him. But it bothered him.

He just wanted to tell everyone to shut up and run up to his room, but honestly that wasn't really a smart idea.

"Liam? Are you okay?" Hayden asked, Snapping Liam out of his thoughts.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said, Smiling at his friend, He really was fine. Wasn't he?

"You were lost in thought. What were you thinking about?" She asked softly, Hayden and Liam were like brother and sister, He treated her like his sister and she treated him like a brother.

"I'm fine Hay. Really. You don't need to worry about me okay?" She nodded and decided to go get a drink and maybe talk with the others.

Everyone treated Liam kindly, And he was happy because of it. He really loved everyone here and it obviously showed.

Liam decided he was going to get up and go find mason, He needed to talk to him about something.

Liam looked around and found Corey, But not mason. Where did he run off to?

"Hey Corey, Have you seen Mason?" Liam asked, Confused of where his friend had went off to.

"He went outside, He said it was too loud in here for him." Liam nodded and went out to find mason leaning up against the beam, Staring out at the woods.

"Hey Mas, Can we talk?" Liam asked, Grabbing his friends hand taking him over to the chairs that stood on his front porch.

"Yeah, Whats up Li?" Liam bit his lip trying to find the best way to figure out how to word this.

"Um..." Liam thought out loud.

"Is something wrong?" Mason asked, Resting his hand on Liam's thigh.

"No. Not at all. I just need some advice." Mason nodded, Glad to know something wasn't seriously wrong with his Best friend.

"What is it?" Mason asked confidently, Thinking he knew what Liam was asking help with.

"This isn't easy for me, But... I need your help telling Theo I'm breaking up with him." Mason's jaw dropped, What? Why would he break up with Theo?

"What!? Why?" Mason asked, Obviously shocked, Liam loved Theo with all his heart.

"Something is happening to me and I did something to him. I've been having dreams where I killed everyone I loved, And I enjoyed it." Liam said, Swallowing hardly.

"So? Liam, You don't need to break up with him just because you think your going to hurt him, Talk to him. Don't run away from your problems. If you want to break up with him then that's your decision, But you need to talk to him." Mason grabbed Liam's hands and took them in his own.

"Take it from me. Don't push the people you care about away." Liam had a tear rolling down his cheek but nodded, Hugging Mason and telling him thank you, But what he said next shocked mason.

"I love you. Mason Hewitt. Your not only my bestfriend but your like a brother to me." Mason smiled, Getting emotional himself now.

"I love you too. Liam Dunbar. Your like a brother to me too." Mason smiled, A tear rolling down his cheek as well.

"Promise me, That we'll always have each other's back. No matter what happens." Liam said, Still holding Mason's hands.

"I promise. Liam nothing will make me turn on you. You'll be my bestfriend forever and no one can replace you." Liam wrapped his arms around Mason's neck, Crying into his shoulder.

"Thank you. For everything." Mason smiled rubbing Liam's back.

"I've got you Li. I'll always have you."

Teen Wolf Groupchatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें