53

Irl perspective

"Kira?" Scott's voice rang through Kiras currently empty house, Her jumping with Joy while running towards Scott with her arms open.

"I missed you, Sorry we haven't been able to go out with each other, My parents have been trying to teach me kitsune skills and it's been pretty stressful." Scott shook his head, Putting his hands on either side of Kira's face.

"It's okay, It's worth it. We're alone now. Let's just enjoy our time now." Kira nodded and looked at Scott's deep brown eyes, Realizing how lucky she really is.

"I love you" Kira said, Not realizing it until Scott said it back.

"I love you too." Kira's eyes widened, But she didn't regret it, Kira watched as Scott smiled down at her, Looking down at her lips.

"Kiss me" Kira said before smashing her lips on Scott's, Closed mouthed as they got used to the feeling of each other's lips on each other's.

Both Kira and Scott opened their mouths at the same time, Slipping each other's tongues in secretly.

After a few seconds of kissing, They pulled back and just smiled.

"Scott, We have the house to ourselves tonight. My parents are gone on a date and they said they'll just stay in a hotel for the rest of the night because my dad decided to take her to a fancy restaurant out of town." Kira said, Smiling up at Scott as she kissed his cheek.

"That's perfect for what I have in mind," Scott smirked as he grabbed Kira's hand and took her up to her room.

"What do you have in mind?" Kira asked, A half smile on her face and she thought about it.

"You'll see.."