46

Liam: I love youuuuuu

Liam: you love meeeee

Liam: Is anyone on? :(

Theo: What's up?

Liam: I'm lonely :(

Theo: do you need me to come over?

Liam: You wouldn't mind?

Theo: Of course not.

Liam: We also need to talk...

Theo: Okay, Ill be there soon.

Liam: Okay love you

Theo: love you too

Scott: Um hi? It's 5:27 AM

Liam: I've had nightmares all night.

Scott: Aww

Liam: So Theo is coming over, Me and him are going to talk about stuff.

Scott: Have y'all had a fight recently?

Liam: No no no!! Not that kind of talk.

Scott: Oh.

Liam: Its a personal talk, I'll talk to you and the pack about it too.

Scott: There's no rush okay? Take your time, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon

Liam: Okay.

Scott: Love you Liam

Liam: Love you too father

Scott: Okay- that made me silently giggle

Liam: Lmao

Scott: well I'm going to get off and let you have your little talk.

Liam: Okay, Be there at your house at 9

Scott: Okay

Irl perspective

Knock knock knock.

The sound of Theo's fist against the front door made Liam roll out of his bed and head downstairs sluggishly.

He opened the door to see his boyfriend's hot self, And Liam couldn't help but eye fuck him.

"Liam? Are you okay?" Theo asked, Touching Liam's shoulder making him twitch.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." Liam hid his face away.

"Liam. Is there something bothering you?" Theo made Liam face him, Liam had a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"What's wrong baby?" Theo asked pulling him closer to him.

"It keeps happening...." Liam whispered.

"What do you mean?" Theo asked, Rubbing Liam's back.

"The same fucking nightmare. It won't fucking stop. Every time I close my eyes it's there, Every time I try to sleep it's there, Every time someone fucking touches me I still see it! What the hell is wrong with me!?" Liam screamed, Theo holding him back before he makes it worse.

"Liam calm down! I don't know what your going through, but you have to stay calm. You've got to remember it's not real. Listen to my voice, Calm down." Theo said making Liam calm down.

Liam took a deep breath and nodded.

Theo slowly let Liam go, Making sure he was fine.

"Now, why don't we go talk? You need to get this nightmare off you mind hmm?" Liam nodded and followed Theo up to his own room, When suddenly, The room started to spin, Just like in his nightmare.

"Theo!" Liam said holding on to the rail and shutting his eyes tight.

"Liam?" Theo rushed back down the stairs and held onto Liam so he wouldn't fall.

He saw Liam's claws come out and his beta eyes glowing.

"Liam what's going on?" Theo asked, Holding onto Liam's arm, Making sure he wouldn't strike if it wasn't really Liam.

"I-I can't see" Liam said, Hearing a buzzing in his ears, He covered his ears and nearly fell down the stairs.

Theo grabbed Liam and sat down on the stairs, Pulling Liam to sit down around his waist.

"Liam Listen to me, It's not real. Your mind is playing tricks on you. Whatever you see or hear it's not real, I've got you." Theo said, putting hand on Liam's thigh.

Liam wanted to believe Theo, but the buzzing and the spinning wouldn't stop, He started to get scared and his breathing went out of control.

"Liam Breathe!" Theo picking Liam up and taking him to his bed, laying him down.

"Liam, Breathe" Theo said strictly.

"I-I can't" Liam mumbled out, Panting trying to get his breathing to calm down.

Theo thought about how Lydia saved stiles from his panic attack and pressed his lips to Liam's.

Liam's breathing stopped for a few seconds, Then restored to its normal self.

Theo could hear Liam's heartbeat and pulled away, resting their foreheads against one another's.

"H-How did you do that?" Liam asked, Hands shaking as the room stopped spinning and the buzzing in his ear stopped.

"Lydia told me if you kiss someone whos having a panic attack, They hold their breath in the kiss and it calms them down before anything worse could happen." Theo smiled. Thank god for Lydia and Stiles.

Which he never thought he would thank stiles but here he was.

"Oh." Liam said, His voice stable now.

"Thank you. For everything." Liam said, A blush covering his cheeks.

Theo just smiled and nodded.

"That's what boyfriends do right?" Theo said.

Liam nodded and sat up, Slowly.

Theo watched Liam's every move, In case he needed help.

Liam moved over to Theo's lap and straddled him, While laying his head on his shoulder.

"Can we just stay like this?" Liam asked, Breathing in Theo's scent.

"Of course, But when will we talk about your nightmare?" Theo asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Soon. I promise. But when I'm with you, They stop, Theo your my anchor." Theo smiled as his eyes started to water, He was happy with Liam, and for them to be each others anchors is really amazing.

"Liam, Your my anchor too." Liam smiled and kissed Theo's cheek.

"I love you, Liam Dunbar." Theo said, Looking Liam in the eyes, He could practically see hearts in them.

"I love you too, Theo Raeken." Liam said, Cupping Theo's cheek before bringing him into a slow, passionate kiss.