73

Irl perspective

"PETER" Liam yelled, Kicking the door in looking around the loft trying to find Peter.

"Ah, What brings you here Little beta?" Peter asked with a smirk, Liam literally bursted out in anger, Going full wolf mode.

"You hurt Theo, Now it's time to make you pay." Liam ran towards Peter full speed, Peter quickly dodging the attack.

"You think your so strong don't you? We'll find out after you get ripped to shreds." Peter growled, Turning full wolf mode running at Liam just as quick.

Liam summersaulted over Peter, Quickly Landing on his feet.

Peter quickly rebounded and clawed Liam's side, Making him wince but not give up.

"You messed with the wrong wolf little beta." Peter roared and went at him again, Kicking him in the stomach before getting clawed in the leg.

"Your doing well so far. But you won't win." Peter mocked, Making Liam angrier.

"Why did you hurt him!?" Liam yelled, Growling afterwards.

At this point they just circled each other, Derek was no where to be found and it looks like Peter had been waiting for Liam.

"I didn't hurt him." Liam stopped walking in circles, Furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Your initials were on his side!" Liam shouted, Claws retreating.

"I didn't hurt your little boyfriend. He wouldn't be alive if I did." And then Liam realized what was happening, Peter was telling the truth.

"T-Then who did it?" Liam whispered, Peter retreating his claws as well.

"Maybe you should ask yourself. Who would do that to him? It had to be someone close to him." Liam's eyes filled with tears, His ears ringing, He knew exactly who did it.

Theo had gotten there just to see Liam fall to his knees, Eyes filled with tears, hands shaking as Theo caught him before his head hit the floor.

"Liam! Liam look at me!" Theo noticed the gash in his side, He wasn't healing.

"I-I'm okay." Liam whispered, Tears falling out of his eyes.

"Why can't I take your pain?" Theo whispered, Putting pressure against his side, Trying to stop the bleeding.

"It doesn't hurt, If something happens to me... I love you." Theo shook his head tears running down his cheeks.

"Nothings going to happen to you. I'm calling Melissa." Theo took his phone out, Dialing Melissa's number as fast as he could.

Liam didn't know why he wasn't healing, It must have been something to do with the upcoming eclipse.

"Melissa? It's Theo can you get to Peter and Dereks loft? Liam is hurt and isn't healing.." Theo said, Sniffling wiping away his tears.

"Of course I can. Do you have anything that can slow down the bleeding like a belt or something to apply to it?" Melissa asked, Getting her keys, He assumed she was at work.

"Peter get me a towel or cloth or something please!" Peter quickly went into the bathroom and got a small hand towel to apply to Liam's side.

"Got it. What do I do next?" Theo asked, Going into fully protective boyfriend mode.

"Make sure he stays awake. Talk to him about something. If you need to find some water and splash some in his face to keep him awake." Theo hummed noticing Liam going half lidded.

"Hey Liam look at me, You've gotta stay awake okay? Stay with me." Liam opened his eyes and tried to fight the urge to sleep.

"I'm so tired" Liam mumbled, Closing his eyes for a split second.

"I know baby. But you've got to stay awake. Remember when i helped you fight the ghost riders? We made a great team and nobody could deny it. Remember how you brought me back from hell? Liam your the reason I changed. You can't give up now." Liam sobbed, His side started hurting from the amount of pressure Peter was putting on it and he was so tired he wanted to sleep, But he found something to fight for. Theo.

"Don't cry baby. I've got you. Melissa will be here soon." Melissa was still on the phone listening to every word being said, She had to admit Theo did change.

"I'm 5 minutes away, Keep talking to him. Keep him distracted from the pain." Melissa said, Trying to encourage Theo to keep going.

"I-I can't stay awake much longer..." Liam whispered weakly, Reaching for Theo's free hand.

Theo gave Liam his hand, Theo taking the pain without even trying.

"Liam I-" Liam smiled, He may still be tired but he wasn't as tired since the pain was gone.

"You did it. You took the pain away." Liam smiled, Proud of his boyfriend.

He's taken pain multiple times, But Liam was proud of him every time.

"Yeah I did." Theo smiled, Keeping Liam's head elevated.

"I-I'm okay now." Theo shook his head taking Liam's shirt off, Why was the cut still in his side? Why wasn't he healing?

"We still need to wait for Melissa. Your not healing." Theo said, Rubbing Liam's cheek.

"Theo you don't need to worry about me. I'll heal eventually. I don't need anything." Liam said, Grabbing Theo's wrist.

"I do need to worry about you. Something weird is happening to me and you both. And we need to figure it out." That's when Liam noticed Theo's fist, It was bloody and didn't look good at all.

"Theo your fist-" Theo shook his head.

"I'm fine. It'll heal eventually." Liam shook his head.

"Let Melissa look at you. I'd rather be safe then sorry." That warmed both Theo and Peters heart.

"You guys are so sickening it's adorable." Peter said, Rolling his eyes but smiling afterwards.

"Thank you." Liam smiled back, Reaching for Peter's hand.

Peter let Liam hold his hand before letting go of it a few seconds later.

"I'm here!" Melissa chimed putting her bag beside Theo rummaging through her equipment.

"It's better then I was expecting, All he needs are a few stitches." Melissa said patting Theo's shoulder.

"You did good. Now let me help him." Theo nodded stepping back letting Melissa do her thing.

His love for Liam was undoubtable. Even Melissa could see that.