78

Irl perspective

Mason and Corey had just gotten home, Mason was emotionally exhausted, Not only did he have to witness his best friend scared of himself, But Liam also told him about his nightmare. What he told him was horrifying.

"Mas? Are you in here?" Mason heard Corey knock on his bedroom door, voice muffled.

Mason quickly pulled himself together and went up to unlock the door.

"Yeah" He said, Letting Corey inside.

"What's wrong Baby?" Corey asked, Rubbing Mason's cheek.

"Nothing. I'm fine. Totally fine." Mason said laughing a little at the end.

Corey sniffed, Knowing he was lying.

"Mason, You smell like sadness, anxiety, nervousness, And a hint of guilt." Corey said, Mason shocked but remembering he's a chimera.

"Tell me what's wrong. I'm your boyfriend. Whatever it is, I'll do whatever I can to help you. You know that." Mason nodded bringing Corey to his bed.

They both sat down, Mason turning so his body was turned towards Corey.

"It's Liam. There's something Seriously wrong with him." Mason said, Trying not to get emotional or have a panic attack.

"Mason? You don't have to tell me. But if you need someone I'm here." Corey said, Rubbing his thumb against Mason cheek, Kissing his forehead.

"Are you sure? I know you're worried about Liam as much as I am." Corey nodded, Pushing Mason back against the bed.

"I know how much Liam means to you, I'm sure he will be just fine." Corey said, Pinning Mason's hands up by his head.

"Besides, He has Theo to protect him like you have me to protect you." Mason smiled and connected their lips together.

Mason pushed harder against Corey, Deepening the kiss.

Corey smiled into the kiss, Licking at Mason's bottom lip asking for entrance.

Mason gave him entrance as he opened his mouth, Moaning against Corey's mouth.

They both pulled back, Corey having a idea pop into his head.

"I love you." Mason said, breaking the silence.

"I love you too. Let me show you how much I love you." Corey said, His hand moving down to Mason's clothed Thigh.

"Then show me." Mason whispered, Corey taking his shirt off and reconnecting their lips.

Mason unzipped Corey's jeans and unbuttoned the button, Pulling them down to his mid thigh.

They didn't want to wait, It's been so long since they've done anything and they needed each other, They needed a distraction.

"Wait." Mason said, Holding his arm.

"What's wrong?" Corey asked, Concerned.

"I hurt my arm today. That's all. It's sore." Mason said, Wrapping his arms around Corey's neck.

"Baby we don't have to continue. We can wait until your arm feels better, Sex doesn't make the relationship." Mason shook his head.

"I'll be fine. You don't need to worry about me." Mason put both hands on Coreys cheeks, Caressing Them gently.

"I don't want to hurt you." Corey whispered.

"You won't hurt me. I don't even care if you turn and lose control. Corey, I love you." Mason said giving Corey a quick peck on the lips, Hurting his arm in the process.

Corey gently grabbed Mason's arm, Taking the pain away.

"Does it hurt anymore?" Corey asked, Looking back at Mason.

"No." Mason smiled, Bringing Coreys face down to his.

"Your amazing." Mason said, Taking his shirt off and jeans.

"Cuddle time?" Corey asked as he took his jeans off completely.

"Cuddle time."