"Listen to me and listen good you dirty ass bitch. Don't ever in your life threaten me with no shit like that. I promise I will fucking kill you." I spat while looking her dead in her eyes. I could see the life slowly falling out of them as her face turned a deep shade of red. She struggled to get words out so she just nodded her head. I smirked at her complying before I let go of her. She quickly gathered her things and scurried to the door.

"I hope you rot in hell you sick bastard! Oh, and I quit!" She screamed before slamming the door. I widened my eyes, coming to reality of what just happened. I shook my head rapidly in denial as my palms began to sweat. My throat felt as though it was closing in and my breaths got shorter. I placed a trembling hand on my forehead, suddenly feeling dizzy. My vision went in and out before everything went black.

Omniscient

"How about...Ciyan and Camilla for the C theme. Wait but who even said it should be a C theme cause you are the one carrying the baby. So maybe it can be like Brayden for a boy and Bianca for a girl." Brooklyn shook her head as she listened to Nylah ramble on about baby names. She could admit that it was cute how involved her best friend was, but baby names were the last thing on her mind at the moment. She continuously zoned out, her mind being clouded with multiple things at once.

"Or maybe we can follow the whole M theme cause you know y'all middle names. Oh lord that would be too cute for life and- Brooklyn, BROOKLYN are you even listening?" Brooklyn looked over at Nylah. She was physically there but it was obvious she was't mentally there. Nylah sighed and patted the seat next to her. Brooklyn pouted before crawling next to her best friend and laying her head on her shoulder.

"Tell daddy Ny what's going on." Brooklyn giggled before adjusting her body. It was so much stuff to say that she didn't know where to stop.

"I'm such a horrible person Ny. Like I really cheated on Kyle with Chris for what? I feel so guilty but at the same time...I don't regret it." Brooklyn was so overwhelmed with everything and Nylah could see that her best friend was definitely stressed and she also knew that wasn't good.

"Ok Brook, we gon have therapy session boo." Brooklyn smiled being that she has't had a session in so long being that Mrs.Wright had a tragic family event that happened in her life. So she has been out of the country and Brooklyn did not want to have to get to know anyone else and share her problems out.

"So as of right now after everything, explain to me how you feel about Chris then tell me how you feel about Kyle." Brooklyn now sat up and stared at the blank TV. She suddenly closed her eyes so that she could get lost in her thoughts. She always felt it was easier to get her thoughts across when her eyes were closed because it flowed off her tongue easier.

"With Chris, after the days we spent together I realized that nothing really changed. For the past three months that we weren't together or talking, I felt like I was complete. Then seeing him again and having him by my side again truly showed me something totally different. He made me smile so much and I always feel so much happier with him as you know. Then with Kyle, I really like him also but in these past days it's like I don't like him as much as I thought I did. While he's showing me lots of flaws, Chris is showing me that he's trying to change and he's been trying to build that back up again. He's been sending me little notes and gifts also." Nylah tried to hide the grin on her face from what Brooklyn was saying. Meanwhile, Brooklyn was getting up to get the gifts and the notes Chris had been sending.

 Meanwhile, Brooklyn was getting up to get the gifts and the notes Chris had been sending