𝟏𝟕

-ˏˋ𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ˎˊ˗════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

════ ⋆͛♡⋆͛ ════

            Rory and Rebekah ended up in a small town in Pennsylvania, away from most city life. Somehow, Rory didn't think that Katherine would like to be spending time in a place like this... but she guessed that that was exactly what the older vampire was depending on. Throwing the two of them off her scent, trying to pick the least predictable place. Finally, unable to stand sitting on her ass for longer than necessary, Rory killed the engine and stepped out of Damon's Camaro. She really hated the smell of the car -- it smelled too much of leather and cologne. Too manly, like Damon was overcompensating for something. We get it, he's a dude.

"What are you doing?" Rebekah inquired, watching as Rory stretched her arms out. "We've been to three cities in the past 24 hours -- don't tell me you're giving up now. We still have to find Katherine and the bloody cure."

"I'm aware, Rebekah, thank you. But I'm over sitting in Damon's car and I'm hungry," Rory whined, turning to face Rebekah. She jutted her bottom lip into a pout. "Can't we grab a bite?"

Rebekah feigned a smile. "I'm sure that would've worked on either one of my brothers, but I'm afraid you have the wrong Mikaelson. Let's go," Rebekah gave her an expectant look as she clambered back into the car. When Rory didn't move, Rebekah sighed. "Rory, come on."

"I said I'm hungry," Rory responded.

"Fine," Rebekah sighed. "Fine. You know what? We'll grab someone to bloody eat. I forgot how much of a brat you are."

Rory gave Rebekah a satisfied smile as she exited the car, shaking her hair off. Rory turned on her heel, eyeing the deserted parking lot. She spotted a brunette walking out of the restaurant, alone and out of the public eye. "Perfect!" Rory exclaimed. "See, found someone already."

Rory rushed towards her, slamming her against the side of her car. Rory didn't bother compelling her, liking the way she struggled beneath her grip. "Katherine, what are you doing?!" the brunette cried. Rory paused her movements, her fangs still extended. She pulled back from the girl's jugular, giving her a questioning look.

"Katherine?" Rory murmured quietly. She cleared her throat. "You know me?"

"Of course. And I know most people around here prefer you to feed from the neck, but I asked you to feed from my wrist, remember?" the brunette inquired, holding out her wrist. Rory blinked at the two puncture marks in her skin.

Rebekah let out a sarcastic laugh. "That conniving bitch compelled the whole town,"

"What's my full name?" Rory inquired.

"Katherine Pierce," she replied.

"So, how do you know Katherine?" Rebekah asked.

The girl turned to Rebekah, giving her a confused look. "How do I know who?"