𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

❛ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ❜════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Rory made her way towards the Salvatore boarding house alongside her sister, the younger Gilbert twin calling upon her to discuss what happened with Esther (apparently, that was the name of the Mikaelson matriarch) with Damon and Stefan. Rory, honestly, was more than a little curious and agreed to follow after her sister. She had been left out of the loop whilst she was mourning her lost... whatever it was with Klaus. However, now, she was in brighter spirits. She felt... better now that she established a proper relationship with the male. Even if it's starting over, she wanted to do it right. The two of them had to accept their faults and accept their faults they did. They spent the rest of the night locked away in Klaus' art room, chatting about what they had missed and, honestly, about nothing in particular. It was that sort of conversation that made her really miss Klaus—he had the ability to make her feel comfortable even talking about the least interesting things.

Rory tucked her phone into her pocket, swinging open the door to the boarding house only to run into a bedraggled Rebekah Mikaelson. Damon was striding after her, buttoning up his shirt. Rebekah simply smirked in Elena's direction as the younger girl gaped at the state of Rebekah's dress. Elena's astonishment doubled tenfold when Rebekah placed a hand over the back of Rory's head, tugging her forward to press a kiss against Rory's lips.

Rory let out a quiet sound of surprise, but Rebekah's kiss wasn't exactly unwelcome. The blonde had soft lips, and she knew how to kiss the breath out of someone if she wanted to. Rebekah pulled away from Rory, bottom lip tucked between her teeth. Rebekah winked in Elena's direction, shoving past the younger Gilbert girl. Damon blinked, half impressed and half aghast at the scene that had just transpired in front of him.

"What the hell, Rory?" Elena whirled around to face her, narrowing her eyes in anger. "Did Rebekah just kiss you? Against your will?"

"Uh..." Rory trailed off. Damon tutted from beside her, wagging his finger in her face. Judging by the smirk on his lips, the older Salvatore knew all about the night they spent together. "I have something to tell you."

"Don't you dare tell me what I think you're going to say," Elena interjected.

"Me and Rebekah slept together," Rory finished. Elena let out a sarcasm-filled laugh, shoving past her sister to enter the home. Rory let out a quiet groan as she followed after her, Damon shutting the door behind the twins. "Elena, listen—it was in the heat of the moment. We were... hanging out and it just happened. I didn't plan for it—"

"The friend from Chicago. It was her, wasn't it?" Elena gave her a look of disgust. "Her and Kol? You had a threesome?"

"What the fuck? Ew, no! That would be completely wrong—they're siblings!" Rory exclaimed. "But, yes. I might've lied. The friend from Chicago was Rebekah and Kol was there. But I only slept with Rebekah, I swear."