𝐕

❛ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 ❜════ ⋆★⋆ ════

❛ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 ❜
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Rory woke up in a state of shock and horror. She diedagain. Klaus had snapped her neck, and despite the fact that she was a vampire and should've expected that a dainty little broken neck wouldn't have held her down... it was still a lot for her to process considering she was still quite new to this entire thing. She sat up in one of Klaus' moving vans to find that she was the only one left. Rebekah, Stefan and Klaus were nowhere to be found. She cursed as she brushed herself off, pushing herself into a standing position. Her eyes immediately gravitated to the sign that stood above the building in front of her. MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL.

Fuck.

She didn't waste a second, pushing open the doors to the entrance of the school. Her advanced hearing managed to catch conversation, but it was too convoluted for her to follow. She swallowed the terror that rose in the back of her throat, forcing herself to keep going to where a voice that spoke out to her rang the loudest—Klaus' voice. In a sea full of people, she could probably pick his voice out of the others in under a second. It was that demanding.

Rory pushed open the gym doors to see Stefan tearing through Chad's throat, Klaus simply waiting idly as Elena watched in horror. The hybrid's eyes flickered towards the older Gilbert twin, a smirk on his lips. "Oh, hello, lovely. I was wondering when you would show up," the blond-haired male stood up, striding towards her. "My apologies—I couldn't exactly save Chad for you. Stefan was famished."

"Leave her alone, Klaus," Rory demanded, noticing the way Elena's eyes were zeroing in on Klaus' familiar touch upon Rory's shoulder. Rory looked up to meet his gaze. "Please."

"I told you that you'd never have to ask anything from me ever again, Rory," Klaus tutted as he brushed a finger under her chin.

"I'm not asking. I'm telling you to leave my sister alone," Rory stated calmly.

"You've been a very busy bee this summer, dear Rory," Klaus continued to talk as if her demand didn't leave her lips at all. "Tearing through cities with Stefan, ravaging innocent TA's... lying," Klaus pressed his chest against Rory's back, his chin resting over her shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me that your sister was alive?"

"Because I knew you'd come back and do exactly this," Rory stepped away from him, whirling around to give him a poisonous look. "And you don't have a single right to berate me about lying, considering the shit you pulled with our fake relationship. If you were in my shoes, you would have done the exact same thing."

"Maybe," Klaus shrugged. "But I'm not. And all I see now is the fact that you've betrayed me," Klaus strode towards her, raising an eyebrow. "And bad girls need to be punished, don't they?"