𝟎𝟖

⌠ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ⌡───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

⌠ 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ⌡
───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Rory peels open her eyes to see nothing but bare walls in front of her. Her eyes flicker down, and she sees that she's still in the same dress as she was the night before. She lets out a small grunt of pain as she pushes herself into a sitting position–her body aches, and with that, the memories from last night are triggered. They rush into her brain like waves, and she presses her lips together to refrain from letting out a noise of alarm. Finding out Damon, Stefan, and Caroline were vampires is bad enough... now she's gotten kidnapped, too.

Her eyes flicker to her right, and to her shock, Elena is knocked out right next to her. Rory shifts away from her uncomfortably. Her wrists are bound against her lower back, and so are her ankles. She lifts her head once she hears footsteps approach, and she sees an older male–a complete stranger to her, really. She's never seen him before in her life.

"What do you want with me?" Rory whispers as he lowers himself to undo the knots on her ankles and wrists. Rory sees that Elena's ropes are removed as well. He doesn't respond to her, "Please, can you let me know what I did wrong? I-I don't have any money, I don't know why you took me. I'm not important–"

"Shh," the man whispers. Rory watches in horror as veins start to appear under his eyes, a pair of fangs elongating from his gums, "Just a taste." He says as he leans into her jugular.

"Trevor!" an unknown woman calls. Trevor stops in his tracks, a look of annoyance flashing over his face. Rory's hands are shaking frantically in her lap, attempting to gather herself as he leans away from her, "Control yourself." The woman scolds him like she would a child.

Trevor rolls his eyes petulantly, "Buzzkill," he mutters, before standing up and walking away.

Rory flinches as the woman approaches her. She tugs her legs up against her chest, shying away from her, "Please," she whispers, "I don't have any money, I don't know what you want with me and my sister–"

"You look just like her," the woman looks appalled at this revelation, leaning in close to examine her features thoroughly.

"E-Elena? We're twins," Rory swallows thickly.

The woman's lips upturn into a small smile, "Katherine. You look just like Katherine,"

Rory's eyes widen, "You know Katherine?" she asks frantically, "She's a vampire, she's dangerous–she-she compelled my aunt to stab herself, and then she tried to compel me to stab myself–"

"Be quiet!" the woman snaps at her.

Rory purses her lips, nodding quickly. She shies back against the couch as the woman stands up. Rory knows when she's going to win a fight, and when she isn't. There's a grown man out there, and after her discovery of vampires, considering this woman knows Katherine... she doesn't know if it would be wise to piss her off. Rory leans back against the couch, pressing her fingers against her mouth to muffle to terrified sob that leaves her lips.