"Heyyyy Ny." Chris spoke with a little wave. The nervous smile on his face not waiting to make itself evident for Nylah to see. Her mouth dropped in shock as she looked at Brooklyn to Chris then back to Brooklyn. She had no words for either of them as she sat there frozen. Her wild curls covering her face.

"Nylah, are you okay honey." Brooklyn softly said after about a minute of Nylah sitting there literally frozen. Brooklyn and Chris's faces mushed together as they both looked into the camera waiting for Nylah to move.

"Babe you good?" They heard a voice in the background before Trey came into view. He squinted his eyes as he looked into the camera before he froze also. His mouth slowly dropping identical to Nylah.

"Aye Trey, you good bro?" Chris softly asked into the phone after Trey sat there for about a minute before him and Nylah snapped back into reality. Brooklyn still held the phone up as her and Chris looked into the phone with confused faces.

"Makaylah, I know y'all are not fucking." Brooklyn let out a sarcastic chuckle which made Chris stand up straight and shake his head going into the bathroom.

"So...I can either lie and say no or tell the truth and say yes." Brooklyn smiled as if what she said wasn't one of the dumbest things that could fly out of her mouth. Nylah threw her head back and Trey just smirked while shaking his head and walking out of view which left the two women to talk with each other.

"So what's up with you and Kyle? I hope you aren't cheating on that man Brook." Brooklyn sighed thinking about the situation that she put herself in. When she was doing her acts of infidelity, she definitely wasn't thinking about how what she was doing would affect anyone else but herself in the moment.

"I- it wasn't supposed to happen I swear." A strong feeling of guilt began to wash over Brooklyn once Chris came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help herself from biting her lip at the sight of him looking good enough to eat.

"Ny lemme call you back." Brooklyn interrupted then hung up the phone before Nylah could say anything else. She gazed at Chris, her mouth nearly watering at the sight of him. Being that she was also pregnant, she had been on a different level of horny and having someone that could satisfy her in more ways than one, something was bound to happen.

"Staring is rude mamas. If you want some dick that's all you got to say." Brooklyn used her finger to motion Chris to walk over to her. A dumb grin spread over his face as he bounced over to her. He flicked his tongue in the process before giving Brooklyn a strip tease show. All she could do was laugh at his goofiness before pulling him down to feel his lips.

***

"Move Maurice, I have to go." Brooklyn giggled as Chris held her waist firm and continued to kiss on her neck from behind. She held his head, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips until her eyes met the clock which read 2:30.

"Wait, I gotta go baby he's getting me at 4." Brooklyn mumbled finally gaining the strength to push Chris back. He stomped his feet and crossed his arms against his chest, not liking the sound of Brooklyn going on a date with another man.

"Come on, just let me slide in real quick." His raspy deep voice spoke in her ear which caused chills to run down her spine. As much as she would love that, she knew it would be her best bet to pass up on the opportunity.