Chapter one 🌈

~Y/N POV~

"Y/n seriously I'm fine! I don't need to party!"

"Namjoon, shush! You need this!"

I continued to pull him through the crowd of people at this party to go looking for drinks. He's just gone through a break up with his now ex Jin. He swears he's okay but I don't believe him.

"No, come on let's just go home!" Namjoon

"No way! We're here now and might as well enjoy the night!"

I heard him groan just as we reached a table just filled with alcohol. This is going to be a fun night, any excuse to party and have drink I'll take it but I genuinely think he needs this to happen. Picking up some plastic cups and pouring in small amounts of tequila for shots to start us off, it wont do us any harm.

"Here take this!"

I handed him a cup and picked up my own. He eyes the alcohol in his hand as if he was inspecting it. I laughed at him before bringing the cup to my lips.

"It's not going to kill you Joonie now just drink it!"

I chugged down my shot quickly, I had to because it burns on the way down but leaves the tingly sensation in the throat. He shook his head but sighed and then chugged it just like I did before screwing up his face in disgust and handing the cup back to me to wipe his mouth with the back of his hand.

"See! Now you're getting the hang of it!"

I patted his shoulder and he laughed along with me and nudged me to the side, closer to the table.

"Okay, my turn!" Namjoon

I giggled and watched him, start mixing drinks like he always does. It gets us drunk quicker and clearly just the first shot was enough to influence him in the game of getting drunk. We can both be light weights no matter how much we drink but there's no harm. We look out for each other since we both live together as room mates.

Multiple drinks later of Namjoon's random mixtures we made our way to the vacant sofa's to watch everyone dance and have a good time. We couldn't stop giggling at just anyone that passed by for no reason, it was just the way we were with each other.

"So! Joonie!"

I laid my head on his shoulder, watching out to the dance floor while he hummed and took a drink out of his cup.

"Is there a guy here that catches your eye tonight?!"

I had to shout otherwise he wouldn't hear me. it was so god damn loud in here.

"Y/n! I told you already I'm not looking for anyone right now!" Namjoon

He laid his head on top of mine and I brought the cup to my lips, licking the rim of the delicious mixture.

"You'll need to get over him. The best way to get over a man is to get under one!"

I laughed and his shoulder shuttered as he laughed too.

"It's too soon. I'm not upset either, it was mutual and we're still friends." Namjoon

I rolled my eyes and sat up to take a drink that for sure was getting to my head. I had so much energy right now I could run for miles, but that could just be the alcohol making me think this way. I finished the cup and slammed in on to the table in front of us. He too finished his after me and threw his cup behind him, not caring where it went.

His next action surprised me but I didn't care. He grabbed my chin and stared into my tipsy eyes with his.

"Plus what makes you think I bottom anyway?" Namjoon