Chapter 15

-Charles-

''There is something wrong with Athena. I don't know why she wants to keep it all to herself but I think I'm getting through to her. Now all I have to do is sabotage that date. Goddess knows how Theo will react to this. Man, how do you tell your best friend that his mate is going on a date with another man?'' I think out aloud as I walk into my apartment.

''Whatever the case I need to call Theo anyway. It's about time he comes here. I can't allow this thing with Leo to go on for too long. And if there is anyone who can end it, it's him.''

I take my phone and dial the last called number. Surprisingly he doesn't pick. ''Hmm.... that's weird, Theo always answers my call.''

I walk towards the large windows and look out at the city bustling in the night when I see a black Audi roll into the empty parking space. ''Well, well, well, what do we have here.'' I see Leo Grey coming out from the car in his all black suit.

''You're not gonna know what hit you Grey. That's my alpha and I will do everything in my power to ruin this date.''

I take my tools and open the latch. Thanking the goddess for my agility and wolf reflexes, I very smoothly slide down the building. I pull my hood up and slash the tires. I look back and admire my work, ''this is great, should set them back at least by 20 minutes.''

I peep into the car and see a reservation card for the restaurant he is taking her to. ''Yes. Even the moon goddess is with me on this!''

I hail a cab and give the driver the location of the 5-star restaurant he is taking her to. I'm almost there when my phone rings, ''Theo! Man, where the hell were you?''

''I was in a meeting with the other Alpha's. What do you have for me?''

''Not now man, I'm in a cab. We will talk later but you need to come up here as soon as possible,'' I tell him.

''Why, is something wrong? is Athena okay, is she hurt in any way?'' he asks worriedly.

''She is a bit too fine Theo. Just....just come man.''

''Fine, I'm flying out on Sunday,'' he replies. ''Okay cool, I'll see you then,'' and with that I cut the call.

Once I'm at the restaurant, I find myself a table in the secluded corner. Thank god the restaurant was not full and I managed to get a table for myself. Turns out the bastard rented out the rooftop for privacy and all the tables have been cleared save for the one under the gazebo.

''I must give it to Leo, the guy sure went all out for this date. My man needs to up his game if he wants his woman back. Damn!''

I notice a few people giving me looks and looking at my attire, or lack thereof. ''Oh well, deal with it,'' I say harshly to an older couple and walk to my corner table.

I waited for a few minutes and sure enough Athena and Leo walk in. ''Now this should be fun.''

-Athena-

''You don't have to apologize every minute Leo, it's fine. We don't want small things like these to ruin our night,'' I tell him for the umpteenth time as we get to the restaurant.

''I know Athena but I wanted this to be perfect and someone managed to puncture my tires before the date even started. I'm really, really......'' he starts but I cut him off.

''If you apologize one more time Leo, I shit you not, I'm walking away from here and you will have more than a couple of tires to be sorry about,'' I threaten him.

''Okay, okay.... I won't. We are about to walk in and I don't want either of us to be in a mood,'' he says and I smile at him. ''Yes, let's just enjoy tonight.''