Chapter 59

Hey Readers!

Yes the A.N. is at the beginning today.

I know I had said the previous chapter is the last, but I just couldn't resist!!!

And so, here is the official final chapter of The Re-claim (I promise) the one after this will be the epilogue. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and please vote.

-Jessica.S 

*****

It's been a little over two months now since the whole debacle with Amunet. Yes, the council did get a wind of it. Luckily for us only Alexander had found out about it at that point, and so Theo and Ethan paid him a visit in New York, at the headquarters and somehow managed to convince him to not tell the rest of the council members.

How they did it is still beyond me. Maybe my mate and my brother are both really good at convincing? Or is it because Alexander has a soft spot for Ethan?

Guess I'll never know.

Selene and her small coven of kids are now officially part of Crescent pack and under our protection. We are now the first pack to have ever initiated a group of witches. It was a small ceremony where they all swore loyalty to Theo and I and thereafter followed by a feast. They now go by the name, Crescent Coven. The five children also joined our school and although they still get bullied by a few kids, most of pups have accepted them.

What happened to Amunet, you ask?

Well she lasted about four days, which is a lot for a vampire who got bitten by a werewolf, and that too an alpha. Her hallucinations drove her crazy and towards the end, Raphael had no choice but to separate her head from her body and end her. We later also found out that Raphael was the new owner of Kovar fashions. Since, after Amunet he was the biggest and only shareholder, and he was visiting us today on pack lands. Great!

As I stood in our office at home, sipping on some tea, thinking about all that Theo and I have been through over the course of two years, a small knock at the door broke me out of my thoughts.

''Hey,'' Mila whispers, ''I hope I'm not disturbing you guys?''

''Ohh, not at all. What is it?''

She smiles at me and her eyes flicker to my stomach before landing on my face once again. ''They are almost here, we are meeting them at the borders.''

''Great,'' I finish my tea and put the cup down. ''Let's go. I hope I can keep my breakfast down, the vampire stench makes me sick.''

''Maybe you shouldn't come then,'' she glances at me over her shoulder as we walk out the office, ''you'll most certainly throw up from it this time. Especially since- her eyes suddenly light up and she fully turns to face me, ''have you told Theo?''

''He's been gone for over a week, Mila,'' I sigh, ''how could I have possibly told him, I just found out three days ago.''

''I'm so happy for you guys, I can't wait to see Theo's reaction when he finds out you're pregnant!'' she squeals in excitement.

''Shhh!'' I hush her, ''No one knows yet. I want to him to be the first one to know.''

''But I know,'' she wiggles her brows, ''and so does Devin.''

''You don't count!''

She pouts at this and marches ahead. 

''Sorry, I didn't mean it that way, it's just, I really need him to know before anyone else does.'' I quickly follow her and put a hand on her shoulder. ''Sorry?''