Chapter 58 - Part II

Screams.

Shouts.

Yells.

Hisses.

Growls.

And howls.

All these are the things that I walked into. I looked to my right, and there was Charles' light brown wolf decapitating vampires in a speed that I've never seen him exhibit before. Part of his fur was tainted dark brown, most likely the blood of the vampires he killed.

To my left were Hazel and Noah, the former in her human form, partially shifted, with her mate fighting alongside her in his wolf form, taking down as many vampires as they could handle.

Everyone was fighting, there was blood everywhere, body parts were scattered all over the garden as the wolves kept on ripping the vampires apart, limb to limb. But the vampires weren't the only ones whose bodies were dispersed across the ground, we had causalities on our end too. Werewolves bodies, albeit fewer than the vampires were strewn across as well.

It was a carnage, and one that would definitely catch the eye of the council should word get out. The vampires and werewolves have a peace treaty, and if the council got wind of the chaos happening here, we will all be doomed. Not even the moon goddess can save us then, or whatever goddess the vampires believed in.

''Athena, watch out!'' I hear Michelle's' shout from behind me just before a vampire sucker-punched me to the ground. Before I could even react, he had me pinned down. He straddled me and wrapped his cold fingers around my neck.

I felt something hard between my thighs and immediately squirmed. Eww, I didn't know vampires could do that. ''I see you're enjoying this,'' I smirk at the 'straddler', trying my best not reveal my actual sentiments. He hisses in my face and puts more pressure on my neck.

Just as I was about to thrust my hand into his ribcage and rip out his heart, I heard a blood curling snarl and in less than five seconds, a grey wolf soared through the air and separated the 'straddlers' head from his shoulders, leaving me to bear the brunt of the headless body. Blood begun to spatter from what I'm guessing was the man's throat, and it covered half of my arm.

''Eww, disgusting!'' I push the headless body off me and dust myself up only to find Ethan's wolf holding the head in its jaws. ''I was taking care of it Ethan!'' I glare at the grey wolf, but all it does is spit the head out and grin at me, showing off its blood-stained canines.

''Whatever, I'll deal with you later,'' and with that I turned my back on my brother and called my wolf forward. She was more than delighted to join the party and was ready to kill. As I finished shifting and now stood on fours, I heard a loud gasp from somewhere at the back. Didn't take a genius to know that it came from Nancy. I'll deal with her later too.

For now, all I saw was red. Glancing at my mate one last time, I released a loud howl before running headfirst into the fight. I killed the first three vampires with ease and moved on to the next. My main concern however was Amunet, she was nowhere to be found. Not her, nor the male model I saw about an hour ago.

''Has anyone seen Amunet?'' I mind link the rest of the gang.

''Nope, not since she led the charge,'' came Michelle's response.

It's great that you've let your wolf out, Athena. We rarely get to see it,'' Sean's voice filters through the link.

''You weren't added to the link to throw compliments. Concentrate on the fight,'' Michelle scolds her younger brother.