"Hey, are you okay? You sound a little sick,"

"No, no. Not sick, I'm fine," Rory quickly said, grabbing at Klaus' wrist. He simply resumed his ministrations, pushing his middle finger inside her. Rory gasped at the intrusion, her bottom lip tugged between her teeth.

"Rory? Are you sure?"

"Mhm," Rory managed to mutter out as Klaus started to finger her slowly, thumb rubbing slow circles over her clit. He lowered his head to press a feather-light kiss over her stomach, making her squirm. She slipped her free hand into his hair as his head lowered between her thighs. "I'm fine. I'll, uh... I'll see you later. I'll be there."

"What time?" Caroline demanded.

"I don't kno—ah," Rory had to pull her phone away from her ear as Klaus' lips wrapped around her clit suddenly, his fingers stilling inside her. He lapped at her cunt in a teasing manner, eyes shining mischievously.

"Rory? What happened?"

Rory pressed her phone back against her ear, gritting out, "Nothing. I'll be there at 11,"

"11? You've completely lost your mind!"

Rory's back arched as Klaus inserted another finger inside her, the tips of his fingers brushing against her g-spot. She shivered as her thighs wrapped around his head, the Original's tongue making quick work over her cunt as she trembled under his hands.

"Rory? Did you die?"

"Jesus, Caroline. I don't have time for this right now, okay? I said I'll be there at 11!" Rory quickly rushed out, ending the call. She tossed her phone aside as she sat up, tugging Klaus into a sitting position by his hair. His lips shone with slick, a daunting smirk on his mouth. "I could kill you." Rory muttered.

"Revenge is best served between your thighs, lovely," Klaus teased.

Rory shoved him back against the mattress, straddling his hips. Klaus made quick work of ripping the camisole off her body, Rory's hands pushing up the shirt on his torso. Her palms trailed over his toned chest, kissing down his stomach as she tugged his sweatpants downward. She grasped his length in her hand, pressing her lips over the tip in a coy manner.

"Don't tease," Klaus warned.

"We'll see," Rory smirked as she wrapped her lips around him. He let out a quiet groan as his hand sunk into Rory's hair, pushing her head downwards. The brunette batted his hand away but did as told, hollowing her cheeks as she took his cock further into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, starting up a slow, teasing pace. She pulled away when Klaus' thighs began to shake, the tip of her tongue brushing over the head of his cock in a playful manner.

"You are a minx," Klaus growled as he tugged her up, pressing his lips against hers. His tongue pried her mouth apart, slipping past her lips. Rory let out a soft moan into the kiss, straddling his waist once more. She teasingly pressed her cunt against his bare length, the panties still on her hips creating a delicious friction that caused the hybrid to tighten his grip over the back of her neck. She pulled away from the kiss as she moved her hips against his, biting at her lower lip. Klaus took in the sight of fluttered eyes and parted lips, realising how much he wanted to paint her. "You're beautiful."

"Mm," was all Rory responded with, continuing to move her hips. "Feels good."

Klaus sat up, pulling her against him by her lower back. He slipped a hand between them, pushing Rory's panties aside once more. "It's going to feel a lot better, lovely," Klaus murmured against her lips. He pressed the tip of his cock over her entrance, Rory letting out a surprised, stuttered breath. "Do you want me?"