Chapter 80 - Reunion

Sunday, the day before classes resumed again, saw most of the student body of Cherryton return. The atmosphere was somber, and most of them spent their day unpacking and staying in their dorms.

    Legosi went up to help his friends in room 701 unpack before going back to Louis' room.  He knocked the knock to identify himself before stepping in, seeing everyone dressed in their casual clothes. He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Kai and Dom unpacked all their stuff and went into the city. They said they're going to be at the mall food court."

    "So, do they want us to meet them there?" Louis asked, smiling a bit as he came in. He was always happy to see him return no matter the interval he was gone.

    Legosi looked over to Louis. "I think that's what Kai is implying here. He's never direct, though. It's confusing."

    "Alright, guess we're having a fun day at the mall, then."  Pina leaned against Bill.

    "All the way to the mall," Louis sighed.

    "I'll warm you up." Legosi nuzzled his fiance.

    "I know. Why did they have to go all the way there, though?"

    The wolf shrugged. "Maybe they're on a date."

    Pina looked at Bill expectantly after Legosi's declaration to warm Louis.

    "Why would they want us to meet them there?" the deer continued to ask.

    Legosi rubbed Louis' shoulders. "Well, we're meeting up somewhere outside the school to discuss everything, remember?"

    "But all the way in the city?"

    "If anything else, it'll be safe," Pina suggested.

    "I guess you're right."

    Bill looked up. "We can make a plan."

    "Yep, now with six animals." His boyfriend looked over all of them. "Even though I'll still probably do most of the work."

    "Well, Louis will, considering he's probably gonna be talking to the killer." Bill stated.

    "Well, I'm backup if that goes wrong. I'll use my charm," Pina winked.

    "Just not too much..."

    The herbivore rubbed Bill's cheek. "Don't you worry. I'm not gonna go ruin this good thing we have going."

    "Good thing..." he repeated.

=^.^=

    After a few minutes of preparation, the four set out. The sun was out that day, coaxing puddles from the piles of snow everywhere. The two couples left the premises on their way to the train station.

    "What do you think they will think?" Louis asked his fiance, their hands gripped together.

    Legosi hummed, thoughtfully. "Probably that we're crazy. But Kai said he was going to try to find all those social media pages for us, so we'll have that at least."

    "I'm sure Dom isn't as interested."

    "Yeah. I wonder how their relationship is going."

    "Me, too. Last I heard he was having Kai do something involving a rubber band."

    "Sounds kinky," Pina chimed in.

    "I don't know what it's about," Louis shrugged.

    The four entered the train station.