Chapter 49 - A Slap to the Face

Louis and Haru approached the door to Legosi and Louis' home, the deer carrying bags full of ingredients for the cake in his hands. "I forgot if you've been here before. I don't believe so, right?"

"Nope!" Haru shook her head. Louis knocked their secret knock. "Well, not inside."

Legosi looked up from his game. He was sitting on the bed, homework strewn around him. He had been doing the work, but eventually caved and booted up the RPG he had been playing recently.

Yeah, that was Louis' knock. He must have not brought his key with him. He paused the game, getting up and opening the door.

There, Louis was standing next to Haru, who waved at the wolf. "Hello, Legosi-kun!"

Louis looked at him and smiled, just seeing his boyfriend standing there.

"Ah!" Legosi smiled, seeing his two favorite herbivores. "Hello, Haru-chan!" He turned to Louis. "You didn't tell me she was visiting today. I made a bit of a mess in there with my schoolwork..."

Louis peeked behind him. "What were you up to?"

Legosi looked behind him at the papers and binders on the bed. "Uh, algebra."

"But the game is on?"

Haru laughed.

Legosi's ears drooped and he rubbed the back of his head, chuckling. "Well...yeah." He had been caught in the act.

The deer came in. "Did you get any of it done?"

"...A little bit."

Haru shook her head. "Looks like Legosi-kun got distracted."

The canine looked to the side, a bit ashamed. "Well, I was just staring at the problems, so I figured I wasn't getting work done anyway..." Legosi had been having trouble focusing in his classes since the other day with Louis when they got...pretty intimate.

Louis scratched his cheek after putting the ingredients down on the counter. "I could have helped you."

Haru immediately went and sat on the couch. "Aw, you help with his homework?"

"I didn't want to bother you, since you've been helping me so much, lately...but you should probably help me with this later." Legosi started gathering the papers up, tucking them into the binder.

Louis nodded. "Later." Truth was, he couldn't get the other day out of his head. The feeling, the ecstasy, how he ran away...Wanting to be eaten...

Haru looked at them both. "So what happened the other day?"

Louis froze. Right. That's what they were here to talk about.

Legosi also froze, holding the binder. He looked at Louis.

"Legosi, you say it! I have cooking to do!" the deer exclaimed. He looked down and began taking the ingredients out of the bags.

Legosi glanced around. He had a feeling he knew what she was talking about, but he wanted to exhaust any other possibility first. "Uh...hmm...the other day..." He shot his index finger up. "Oh, Louis made some really good apple pie!"

Louis blinked. "Uh, yeah, that did happen. We ran out though, thanks to Legosi."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I didn't know we'd be having company..." Legosi sat back down and unpaused his game after putting the binder back in his backpack.

Louis continued pulling ingredients out. "What else happened that day, Legosi?"

"Well, I taught you how to play video games and then I learned that you played unfairly by smacking the controller out of my hands." He gave Louis a mock dirty look after saying that.