Chapter 60 - Boys Night 4: Flipping the Telescope

Pina and Bill went into the bathroom and Bill shut the door behind them. "What the fuck are you trying to pull? I don't need this right now."

Pina shrugged, looking away sheepishly. "What don't you need?"

"A joke like this!"

Pina's mouth hung open. "You...joke? What joke?"

"You're messin' with me again!"

"Would it upset you if I was?"

"What? Of course! I just said it would!"

"You're upset because you think I'm not interested in dating you?" Pina raised an eyebrow.

"You flirt with everyone! Even Legosi! We haven't even spent that much time alone!"

"Ohhh, you're afraid I won't be faithful? Look, Bill-senpai. I don't need time alone with you to know what kind of animal you are." He stepped closer to him.

Bill blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Well, don't get me wrong, I learned a few new things about you tonight, but that's only because I wanted to. I want to spend more time with you and learn more about you." Pina bit his lip. He was getting surprisingly genuine.

Bill couldn't comprehend it. "Y-you just wanna mess with me!"

Pina sighed. He stepped closer, almost pressing against Bill. He reached his hands up to cup the fuzz on his cheeks.

"You do! Even if you kiss me, you would have done the exact same thing if Legosi was single!" The tiger argued.

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous! We aren't together!"

"But, the way you're talking. What does it matter that I used to have a crush on Legosi?"

"So now I'm the backup?"

Pina laughed. "You are so jealous! And you sure do value my feelings for you for an animal that doesn't want to date me."

"Shut up! Stop talking!"

Pina complied, keeping his mouth shut as he moved his hands from Bill's cheeks to rest on his shoulders. He stared at him with his large, beautiful eyes.

Bill blinked. "You need to tell me what you're up to..."

Pina looked down. "I...like you, Bill. It's just the feeling I have for you. Sure, you might think it's shallow because we don't know each other very well. Hell, most relationships I've had were shallow. But, I want to try and get to know you better. I'm sorry for being such an asshole to you at club. It's my way of getting animals to show different parts of themselves, I guess."

Bill's face froze. "Wha—you—I—I could eat you!"

Pina smiled. "I wouldn't hate you. I mean, I do look pretty tasty, don't I?"

"Shut up..."

Pina laughed again. Such a light and carefree chuckle. "So...what do you want?"

The tiger shook his head. "I can't tell what's genuine or not."

"Get to know me and you'll find out." Pina's face turned serious. "I'll help you out and say I'm totally genuine right now. No bullshit. Nobody else is here, after all." He looked over at the mirror, seeing them both reflected through it. "Of course, you could just reject me right now and that'll be the end of it. No more having to deal with me."

"..." He found his eyes moving to his face. I could really take a chance here...What if it actually makes me happy...

Pina considered Bill's silence. "Honestly, I kind of thought you would have rejected me outright, but the fact you aren't...even saying anything..." Pina brought his body closer, pressing himself against Bill. For an herbivore, he was actually quite tall, just slightly short of Bill's height.