Chapter 56 - Becoming More Comfortable Already

It was the morning and Louis had gone out early and got some ingredients to make something fruity for Legosi for breakfast. He was lucky the wolf didn't wake up because of his stirring. Now, he was behind the counter in the kitchen, getting the meal ready before it went in the oven.

    Legosi was having the best night's sleep he'd had in his whole life. Now, with Louis gone, he sprawled out across the mattress on his back, snoring softly. The deer had to resist the urge to keep peeking over and seeing him in his full glory.

    The deer continued to roll the dough, cutting little squares out of it. He hummed gently as he constantly looked at his boyfriend on the bed. He was wearing his apron.

    Legosi's eyes fluttered open. He looked up at the ceiling, and when he realized he was alone on the bed, his eyes scanned over to the sound in the kitchen. Louis was there, making something like always. Legosi smiled.

    Louis noticed and smiled as well. His golden arms were completely exposed, along with those round shoulders of his.

    "Good mooooorning, " Legosi said, a yawn fitting itself in the middle as he stretched out.

    "Morning," the deer smiled. He kept thinking about the night before. "I hope you slept well."

    "...Amazing." Legosi couldn't stop smiling. He looked down at his naked body, realizing he didn't even mind it anymore. They did that last night. One more wall that had been torn down. He rolled over to sit at the edge of the bed, observing the deer. "What are you making?"

    "You'll see." He continued to cut little squares out of the dough and place them on the sheet.

    Legosi got up and made his way over, standing on the other side of the counter. He saw the fruit on the side and his tail wagged faster.

    Louis wasn't wearing anything under the apron. He turned his head to Legosi. "You're spoiling the surprise."

    "Oh." Legosi covered his eyes with one hand, and used the other to reach for a strawberry.

    "There we go." Louis continued working, shifting his feet as he worked.

    The canine grabbed one, popping it into his mouth. "Mmm! Thish ish good." He walked around to Louis, still covering his eyes, following his nose, instead.

    The deer smiled. He felt so comfortable being exposed like this now. It was a great feeling. "I hope you like it."

    Legosi uncovered his eye as he felt that Louis was in front of him. He looked down, staring at his exposed backside. He ran his hands over his back and butt, using one to pull at his cute tail slightly. "I do."

    His tail twitched after he touched it. "I meant the food."

    "I know I'll love it if you make it." Legosi turned around to grab a cup, pouring himself some water to chase away the dryness in his mouth.

    "There's just no losing with you."

    The wolf took a big gulp of water. "Not when it's you." He looked at themselves. "So...are we getting dressed today?"

    The herbivore laughed, gently, still moving along. "It's board game night with Dom and Kai."

    "Yeah, we should at least get dressed for them. Kai would have a fit." Legosi reached over and grabbed a cube of melon.

    "I can just keep my apron on and they wouldn't see anything," Louis commented, casually. Of course, he was joking.

    "You'd have to face them the entire time, of course," Legosi laughed. He moved over to the bed, grabbing the sheets up in his hands and sniffing them. "We should wash this."