"I have no words for it." Bri smirked getting the wrong idea. The thoughts going through her mind being the exact opposite of what actually transpired.

"Ok sis, as you should!" Brooklyn pulled her lips into her mouth, not knowing how to break it down to her sister that that was the worst sex she's ever had in her life.

"Bri...that's not what I mean." Slamming down on the brakes, Bri looked over at her sister with a shook look on her face. That could only mean two things and judging by the look on Brooklyn's face, she knew it was the second thing going through her head.

"It was bad?" Brooklyn pouted before nodding her head. Bri clenched her teeth before beginning to start driving again. She shook her head before glancing back over at her sister.

"Damn, I would've cried if I went from top tip dick to low budget dick. What was the problem, his stroke, his size?" Brooklyn sunk down in her seat, knowing that it was both of those combined.

"It was all around terrible Bri. He was wearing a fucking medium sized condom. Chris was an-."

"Extra large." Bri gasped, finishingher sisters sentence. The only reason why she knew that piece of information was because Brooklyn would spill all of her and Chris's sex stories to her sister. She was the only bitch that Brooklyn wouldn't have to fear would hop on her boyfriends dick.

"Yes girl." Brooklyn reluctantly said while placing a hand on her forehead. Bri shook her head before pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant.

"Ouuuu Water Grill!" Bri pulled up to my favorite seafood place and that immediately brought a smile to my face. Lord knows I ain't dove into some crab legs in a while and I was about to tear this menu up. My appetite was a different type of big lately and I couldn't be happier. Call me fat but I love me some food.

"Greedy ass, lets go." As we were walking, Bri seemed off. It was like she was nervous about something that I'm guessing I'll find out about once we get into the restaurant. She chewed her bottom lip and stopped me before I opened the door.

Omniscient
Brooklyn looked at her sister, confusion flooding her face. Brielle knew that Brooklyn wouldn't be happy with who was on the other side of the door leading to the restaurant.

"You better tell me who it is cause I'm not trying to go in there and embarrass you Brielle." Bri knew that Brooklyn was being serious because she used her full first name. Brooklyn's mood changed in a snap and she was suddenly angry and annoyed. Her mind could only think of being one person on the other side of the door.

"All I'm gonna say is it's not Chris." Brooklyn sighed in relief that it wasn't him, but she was now concerned as to who else her sister would bring and why.

"Let's just go." Bri hesitantly opened the door for her sister before walking in alongside her. Getting to the front, Bri said her name and they both followed the waitress to their table. Brooklyn's nerves were running high due to the fact that it could be anyone in the restaurant.

They walked through the restaurant, following the waitress. Bri felt as though she was about to have a panic attack from what her sisters reaction would be. It was going to be far from good and she's prepared herself for that already.

"Your table." The waitress spoke. Brooklyn looked down, her eyes coming in contact with the woman who she once called her mother. Diverting her eyes up, she looked at her sister who refused to make eye contact with her. Bri slid into the booth and looked at Brooklyn with hopeful eyes that she too would take a seat. Maya also looked at her daughter, not knowing if her pleading eyes would do anything to help the situation.