Chapter 4

(Hey y'all, sorry if the last chapter and the next few ones seem a bit... Gorey? I've been watching the Witcher recently, and if you know what that is, you'll understand very quickly.)

035's P.O.V (still in France)

After what seemed like forever, the screeching finally stopped. The doctor carefully entered the room. There the thing was, lying down on the operating bed, it's stomach was clawed out from the inside. And right next to it sat a small baby.

It had teared out the girl's stomach. And me and the doctor started to understand. "She was... Pregnant..." The doctor said slowly. As soon as he said that I started to think. 'Did the pregnancy kill her? Did she have some sort of disease? Or... Did someone want her dead because of the pregnancy?' Either way, it was no good for us.

I wasn't sure if the baby was still alive, I would assume so, but it didn't appear to move, or do anything. I slowly approached the baby. Still nothing. I tried to see if it's heart was even beating, it's heart was beating very faintly. "Doctor! The baby is alive!" I said as I turned to the doctor.

The doctor quickly made his way over to me to look at the baby. He took the pulse of the baby. "I... I cannot believe this is happening..." He said quietly. "Why would your corrosive liquid cause a baby to claw out a mother's stomach...? And why did she turn into... That...?" The doctor asked out loud.

I didn't know the answers to those questions. But the more I thought about those questions, the more questions I had... Whenever I'm angry, tentacles can rip through the floor attack people. When I'm sad, or scared, my face turns to tragedy. I was puzzled. And I didn't even know what to do. Do I try and comfort the doctor? Do I run? Do I try to find out the mystery about my powers?

I couldn't think straight.