Oh no, there's MTF

//Trigger Warning: There may be blood/Gore and death in this chapter//

Third Person P.O.V

Larry could see the doctor pull out the remains of the mask from his bag. Larry met the mask a few times, they were good friends actually. Larry wasn't exactly the 'nicest' person, (because of course, his name's Larry) but he did like the mask. A charming guy who also likes manipulating people and torturing them? Who also leaks some kind of expired barbecue sauce? It was like a match made in heaven! Or, more like hell.

Larry felt bad. Real bad. He got up, walking over to the doctor. "I'm sorry." He said. The doctor looked back to Larry, he didn't say anything, he just looked back to the mask. Larry, finally taking a hint, left the doctor and Shy to be alone. "D-Doctor...?" Shy finally spoke up after a few minutes. "Yes...?" The doctor said, looking to Shy. "W-Where do w-we go n-now...?" Shy asked.

The doctor thought for a moment, his old house was bound to be filled with MTF. He thought long and hard, but he came up with nothing. Truly, they didn't have anywhere to go. "I don't know." Was all the doctor could say, he looked back to the mask. Shy was starting to get concerned, well, more concerned then it already was. The doctor didn't seem to care much about anything else but that mask. As much as Shy hated it, it couldn't do anything but be there for the doctor.

Larry then came back, again, rushing up to them. The doctor sighed, annoyed. "What is it, Larry?" The doctor said, anger filling his voice. "Yeah so, a group of MTF just took that little dog and that half cat and I don't know if they saw me but... They said something about you two being here so..." Larry quickly explained. The doctor whipped his head to look at Larry. "What?!" He shouted, quickly getting up and stuffing the mask back into his bag.

"Where are they?" The doctor asked not-so-calmly. Larry pointed a finger at the direction he just came from. The doctor quickly ruched to where Larry pointed. "I wouldn't recommend doing that-! They already know you're here-!" Larry shouted, but the doctor didn't listen. Shy followed the doctor, but much more slowly. Soon enough, they both found the group of MTF. Shy started to cry intensely, holding it's hands over it's face, screaming. Then rushing out towards the poor MTF who saw only a glimpse of Shy's face.

The doctor took in another MTF who was trying to run away, his touch immediately killed the guy. And right away the doctor began to work, while Shy took care of literally every other MTF in the area. A few minutes after Shy killed all the MTF, it walked over to the doctor. While the doctor didn't realize it, his work on the man was... More sadistic then usual.

With much more blood spilling out then usual, organs being completely replaced, Shy couldn't tell if the doctor was actually trying to cure them or just doing it to relieve stress. However, Shy didn't question the doctor, it didn't want to make the doctor angry or even more stressed. So it just watched. An entire hour had passed, and finally the doctor was done. Blood coated his gloves and scalpel. Yet, the doctor didn't seem fazed, not one bit. If anything... He seemed happy.

The corpse was reanimated, it's movements even more twitchy and robotic then usual. It didn't wander around instead it sat back down, and waited. Shy tapped the doctor's shoulder. "W-We should g-get Josie a-and Patches o-out..." It said. The doctor sighed, then looked around. Looking for where the dog and cat might be. He saw a small cage, and inside were Josie and Patches.

The doctor got up, and opened the cage. Josie hopped out, but Patches just stayed in the cage, not even seeming to know that the door was opened. The doctor just sighed again. He sat down next to a tree and leaned on it. Shy started to wonder around, not really looking for anything, it was just bored. The doctor took out the mask one last time, then stared at it.