Chapter 9

049's P.O.V

We were now far from the foundation. We were in a heavily wooded area, with tons of bushes. It was so lively here. The forest was sparked with life and creatures, including us. It was a beautiful sight indeed.

"Well doctor, where do you think we are?" The mask asked. "A forest, mask. As you can see." I replied sarcastically. The mask sighed as I chuckled a bit. "You know what I meant."

I kept walking, taking in the view of the forest. As much as I wanted to get back to my house, I also kinda wanted to stay in this forest. But we couldn't. It was too close to the foundation and I didn't want to risk getting captured again.

"So Doc, how are we going to get to France?" The mask asked after a little bit of walking. "By a boat." I replied. The mask seemed to hum in understanding. "But... How will we get on the boat with us looking like... This...?" I chuckled. "I have my ways, mask."

"Uh huh and what are those wa-AAA-" The mask started to say but then his host crumpled to ground. I stopped and picked up the mask, chuckling a bit. "I'll just put you in my bag for a little bit." I said. "Wait no Doctor I don't like bags-" He started to say, but I had already shoved him in the bag at that point.

Now, it was time for the hard part.

I set down my bag and my tools. Then I stood up straight. And started to think of what I wanted to look like. The first thought that came to mind was a tall man-with curly long hair. While I wouldn't say he had tons of scars, he did have quite a few.

Perfect.