Failed.

Third Person P.O.V

The doctor was still sobbing, it was hard for him to keep it in. But the entire moment was ruined when Larry said something. "Wow, this really just a fucking sob feast isn't it?" Both Shy and the doctor jumped. How the hell did neither of them not notice Larry standing there? Either way, the doctor felt... Angry. Usually the doctor was so calm, this wasn't like him. Shy hugged tighter, almost seeming to know that the doctor was getting angry.

"G-Go..." Shy said. But NOOOOO Larry didn't listen because he is an asshole with no respect for people and their private issues. "H-How long h-have you b-been there...?" Shy asked. "Oh I just got here, I saw 049 just sobbing and wanted to know what happened."

While Shy was trying it's best to keep the doctor calm, the doctor was about to lose his god damn mind. If he didn't feel like absolute shit right now he would just walk to Larry and beat Larry with his cane. "G-Go Larry... Y-You aren't h-helping..." Shy said again. But OF COURSE Larry doesn't go because Larry is just MEAN and he likes PAIN and SUFFERING except when it's himself that's suffering because Larry doesn't care about anyone else but himself. And so Larry had the nerve to say; "No."

The doctor had enough at this point. He moved out from Shy's hug, and got up. Walking over to Larry, grabbing Larry by his best and pulling Larry up to his face.

"Listen here Larry, I am not having a good time right now, so let me put this into perspective in a way that you small little singular brain cell can understand. So imagine this, you're out living your peaceful life in a nice house with the person you love most, that person one day asks if they can talk to you, you say yes, then you start to head footsteps coming up the stairs to that room, so, you, wanting to protect that person that you LOVE, shove them into the closet, hoping they are safe there. The people who were coming up the stairs suddenly burst into the room, putting you in cuffs and a collar, they ask you where that person went, and you lie in order to protect that person in the closet." The doctor had to take a deep breath before continuing.

"But then suddenly, in an act of either stupidity, bravery, a wanting to impress you, or just adrenaline, that person bursts out of the closet, attacking the nearest guard. They get the gun, but they fall over due to bad luck. Every single other guard in the room turns to that person, and aims their guns to fire bullets! And now you are fearing for that person's very life! But they use their fucking powerful tentacles things to distract the guards, then they run over to you, freeing you. Then they turn around, and then..." The doctor had to pause again, trying not to cry. At this point it had become clear to Larry that the doctor was talking about the mask.

"And then they die! You are holding them in your hands, while they are dying..." The doctor finished. Dropping Larry to the ground, as he moved back to Shy. The doctor couldn't hold back tears any more, he just fell to the ground. His eyes were just filled with tears. Shy hugged the doctor again, letting the doctor just cry.