Chapter 12

035's P.O.V

I had no idea how long the trip would take, since I had no idea where we were. But at least the trip was nice. I found myself staring out the window, watching the sea most of the time. Truly beautiful. But it still didn't help when I got bored. I wanted to wake up the doctor, just so I could have some sort of entertainment. But he needed his sleep.

However, I did get an idea. Not a very good one, but what else was I supposed to do? Maybe I could leave the room and go talk to people. Certainly it would provide much needed entertainment. But, I should probably ask the doctor before I go doing that... But he was asleep and I was bored!

Then another idea crossed my mind, I could write a play! Perhaps a play about a historical event I saw. Sure it isn't using much imagination and it's kind of boring, but, it would help me get back into the spirit of making and performing plays. Since it had been quite a while.

I started to think of which event I wanted to write about, there was so many I had seen! I couldn't even remember the names of all of them! The more I tried to reach into my memory, the more it seemed like I had almost forgotten about everything. But I do at least remember most of what I've heard, like words, what people said, and the sounds.

It had been so long. Who knows how the world had changed?! I was a bit scared about that, as much as I hated to admit it. There could be good changes, and bad changes. Maybe the world had barely changed at all? Despite being a little scared about all the changes, I was also quite excited about what could've changed.

I just realized I had been staring at a blank piece of paper this entire time. Thinking of anything but writing a play. I looked over to the doctor. He was still resting peacefully, not moving a single bit. Then I looked down to my host's body. Checking to see if it was in any bad condition, it was in surprisingly good condition. I looked back to the piece of paper and started to write my play.