Weak (+New cover. Again.)

Third Person P.O.V

The doctor jumped when the sirens went off. "SCP-096 and 939-7 has breached containment." The speaker blasted. The doctor knew who both of the numbers belonged to. Shy and that weird dog thing. He had only seen the dog once before, and the doctor ended up having a mangled armed.

Either way, the doctor was going to stay well out of its' way.

The doors to the containment cell opened, and the doctor stepped out. The sirens were blaring. Two guards turned to the doctor. And they shot. But it was no use. Within seconds they both dropped to the floor, dead. However, the doctor didn't instantly rush to start his work. He had no time for that. Another guard spoke into his walkie talkie. Soon another announcement came on. "SCP 049 has breached containment."

Eventually that man dropped dead too. The scientists ran, not wanting to face the SCP. The doctor continued down the hall, any and all scientists and guards were gone within minutes. Scrambling for their very lives. But the doctor walked at an average pace, slowly, and weirdly calm. But if anyone had a peak inside the doctor's head, it would be pure anger. He knew he had to get out, but he wasn't sure how he was going to get out.

So the doctor wandered, while humming a song under his breath. It was a song the mask preformed at one of his shows, the doctor quite enjoyed the mask's show, even if he wouldn't admit it. This specific song was his favorite, he remembered when he first heard the mask sing it, it made his heart jump. He loved it and he had no idea why.

It made the doctor remember sweet memories, that he loved.

(HEY! NEW COVER AGAIN BECAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE THE OTHER ONE!)

(Also, this may happen, just wait a few chapters-)