New Hope

(HEEEEEEYYYYY- I changed my username. 12bitt to Dr_Goodnight. Gotta confirm my status as a plague doctor after all. ALSO I AM NOT A DOCTOR IN ANY ACTUAL WAY I JUST LIKE PLAGUE DOCTORS-)

Third Person P.O.V

The mask just held onto the doctor, he didn't want to let go, he didn't feel that he would be safe if he let go. Larry suddenly came through the ground, leaving a puddle of a weird black liquid. Larry almost immediately noticed the mask, holding onto the doctor like he would die if he didn't. "You're alive?" Larry asked, confused. The mask looked to Larry, taking a moment before nodding his head. Larry was amazed, confused, and glad at the same time. Hopefully now the doctor wouldn't act as aggressive or sad as he did before.

Josie suddenly brushed up to the mask, almost like she felt that the mask was in distress. She let out a meow. The mask jumped, it was definitely not a usual sight to see a cat that was straight up cut in half, but the mask did eventually reach down and pet the cat gently. Josie started to purr loudly before proudly sitting on the mask's host's lap. The mask still continued to pet the cat, he was a lot calmer now. "T-That's Josie." Shy suddenly said while pointing to Josie. The mask jumped again. "Oh..." The mask looked to Shy then back down to Josie. "Well hello there Josie..." He said happily. Meanwhile Josie just meowed because of course she did she's a cat.

The doctor chuckled a bit, he definitely felt better. "Well uh... Sorry to ruin the happy moment but we can't stay here, more MTF are going to come, they know we are here." Larry spoke up. The mask seemed to freeze at MTF. Somehow, the mask did not notice the several dead MTF laying around them. The doctor tapped the mask on his host's shoulder, indicating him to get up. But the mask did not move, he was frozen in place. His mind was somewhere else.