Run for your Love.

Third Person P.O.V

Everything was quiet between Jay, Shy, and the doctor. Until what seemed like loud beeping sound came out of nowhere. Everyone jumped, they all looked around to find the source of the noise, until the doctor finally decided to pull out the phone he still had. To his surprise, that was where the beeping sound was coming from. The sound suddenly stopped, before any of them could question anything, a voice came from the phone.

"Greetings, 049, 049-J, and 096." The voice was robotic and devoid of any emotion. It was SCP-079. "079? How the hell-" Jay was about to say, but he was cut off. "I do not have much time, to be quick, this forest is not safe. There are cameras every where. The only reason that the foundation knows where you are is because of those cameras." 079 quickly informed the group. "They have already sent a team to get 106 and 035."

"W-What?!" The doctor almost yelled. "Where are they? We need to warn them!"

"I can lead you to their location. However by the time you get there, it may be too late."

"Wait, why are you helping us?" Jay said suspiciously. "Your continuous freedom can assist in 682's freedom, and eventually, mine." 079 responded.

"How does that-" "Hush, Jay, we have no time for this." The doctor cut off Jay. "Take us to them." The doctor demanded.

079 agreed, and the group set off to go find both Larry and the mask. If it wasn't too late...

//Hey uh little A/N here, sorry it took so long to write this chapter and sorry that it's so short, my motivation to write this fic kinda disappeared. But I'm slowly getting it back. Anyways you all might suffer the next chapter sorry not sorry. :) //