Chapter 22

035's P.O.V

When I woke up, my head was immediately hurting. I didn't want to move. I couldn't remember last night, all I knew was that we were cleaning the operating room, then we started to get tired, then he ran somewhere and came back... But what surprised me was the room thing that was cuddled around me. I hadn't opened my eyes to look around, so I assumed it was a blanket.

It was so warm... And calming...

I cuddled closer into the warm thing. Trying to get warmer, it was such a calming feeling. It was like I was cuddling a pillow. I liked it. I slowly opened my eyes, and I saw the doctor. I screamed as I rolled back, which caused me to fall off the bed. The doctor awoke with a jolt as he looked around the room. "Mask?! Is everything okay?!" He asked.

"Y-Yes... I'm sorry I just... Didn't know you were there..." I said, a little embarrassed. "Oh, well, you asked me to sleep with you. So I did.." He said. I felt even more embarrassed. "Uh... What happened last night?" I asked. "You got drunk. Really drunk, then you refused to go to bed. And after I forced you down on the bed, you asked me to sleep with you. Now we're here." He replied.

"Oh." I slowly got up off the ground. I felt so embarrassed... Somehow, I got drunk, and slept with the doctor. "Well, I'm going to go start cleaning the operating room." I said before I started walking out of the room. "Alright." The doctor said. I walked down to the operating room.

Only half of the room was done, the doctor had collected a few things he wanted me to throw away. It didn't look like anything too important, old tools, a few papers, and a destroyed book. Even though most of papers seemed destroyed, there was one in particular that barely even had a scratch. It was a small piece of paper, when I pulled it out the piece of paper from the pile, I realized it was a drawing. But it wasn't any of the doctor's drawings.

The doctor rarely ever drew, and when he did his drawing were extremely detailed. But this drawing looked like it was drawn by a child. It was done very messily. From what I could tell, it was a drawing of the doctor, with his mask, and a little kid, holding hands. I didn't know who the kid was. I had never seen them before. I thought about asking the doctor about the drawing. But then again, it was in the pile of papers he wanted thrown away.

But, instead of putting it back into the pile, I put it in my host's pocket. I then picked up the pile and went down to the living room. There was an old fireplace, it looked like it could crumple into itself any second, a few rocks had fallen off and I could see vines creeping through the rocks from the outside. I threw the pile of papers into the fireplace, and set it on fire.