Chapter 24

035's P.O.V

I could hear shuffling from inside the door. "Yes, you can come in mask!" The doctor said from behind the door. I gently opened the door and walked in. I was surprised to see that his room was an absolute mess. Papers were scattered everywhere and books were either disarranged or left opened on the floor. The doctor was never like this. Not once have I seen the doctor's room in this condition.

"Is everything okay doctor?" I asked. "Yes, I'm just... Looking for something..." He said, not even bothering to look at me. "Damn it! Where is it?!" He whispered-yelled to himself. The doctor was pulling out tons of pieces of paper and books. "What are you looking for?" I asked. "My journal!" He said angrily. "I'll help you, now, where was the place you last saw it?"

"I don't know! I remember I left it in this room! But it's been so long since I left this house, I probably placed it somewhere else and I'm not remembering..."

"Wait, which journal are you talking about?"

"The... The third one!"

"... How many journals do you have, doc?"

The doctor just shrugged. "Can you please just... Help me find it?" He said with a sigh. I nodded as I started to look around the room too, be careful to not trip on any of the papers or books he pulled out. For an entire hour we searched around the room looking for that journal. Until the doctor reached into his bag and pulled something out... He chuckled. "Well mask... Guess where it was the entire time?" He said as he turned to me. "It was in my bag!" He was trying to suppress laughter, I could tell.

"So.... We've been looking.... For your journal, for an entire hour, when it was really in you bag, this entire time..." I said. "At least it's better then not finding it at all! But anyways, mask, you came in here to tell me something, what was it?" He asked. I paused. My heart suddenly stopped again. I opened my host's mouth to say something but no words came out. Why was it so hard? It confused me. "I uh... I-" I paused.

The doctor's eyes suddenly went wide, and he started to anxiously look around the room. "Is something wrong doctor?" I asked. "Hide." He said as he turned to me. I felt confused. "Why-" "JUST HIDE!" He shoved me into a closet, quickly shutting the door as fast as he could, right before the room door busted open.

(*INSERT INTENSE EVIL LAUGHING HERE*)