Damn I'm really running out of chapter titles

Third Person P.O.V

The doctor was trudging along as Jay and Shy followed closely behind. None of them knew where they were going, but in the end they knew they would end up somewhere. The doctor didn't care if it was at gunpoint of a group of MTF, he'd lost the one thing he cared more about then his own cure. Jay and Shy were concerned with the silence of the doctor, but neither said any words. Patches however, was just being his silly self. He was running into trees and tripping over rocks, meanwhile Jay was trying to stop that from happening. Jay finally decided to just pick up Patches and carry him.

---

It seemed like hours had passed when it reality it was just thirty minutes.

There was one water drop, then two, then three, the doctor stopped realizing it was raining. He looked up to the sky, not seeming to care that it was raining, if anything he looked... Rather calm. Calmer then he was before. At least now he wasn't tense, but they were all getting soaked. The rain was coming down heavy. Jay pulled an umbrella out of seemingly nowhere, and he held it over his head.

"Hey doc, should we go for some cover? You know, so we don't get wet?" Jay asked. "Uh, yeah, let's go find somewhere." The doctor shook his head as he turned to the forest. There wasn't anywhere to hide, so they just had to settle with going under a tree. It didn't provide the best cover, but it was better then standing out in the open. So they all sat down under the tree. The doctor felt calm, while Shy was worried. They were basically sitting ducks, until they figured out where to go or what to do, they couldn't do anything. They were stuck.

It was like they were still in the foundation, still in their cells, they were trapped. Were they ever even free in the first place?