Warehouse

Third Person P.O.V

When the mask awoke, he immediately felt warmth. It was a comfortable silence, peaceful. He felt like he was just hugging a giant pillow... But the mask knew he had to eventually get up, despite how much he didn't want to, they had to keep moving. So the mask reluctantly pushed away the doctor, before sitting up. The doctor was still asleep, as peaceful as could be. The only other one who was awake was Shy.

The sun was just rising, it was early in the morning, not too warm or cold, but it's not like it mattered to the mask either way. His host was almost completely consumed by the corrosive liquid. He cursed in his mind. He didn't see any other humans nearby that he could take, so he just had to wait for both the doctor and Larry to get up.

So the mask sat down, and waited.

---

The doctor fluttered his eyes open as he began to wake up. He yawned before pushing himself off the ground. The doctor saw the mask leaning up against a tree, laying in what was basically just a lump of corrosive liquid. The mask was in desperate need of a new host. "Mask," the doctor said sleepily. "Yes?" The mask replied. "Do you need a new host?"

"I mean..." The mask looked down to his limp body. "Yeah." The mask looked back to the doctor to see him reaching into his bag, searching for something. What the mask didn't expect was for the doctor to pull an ENTIRE HUMAN BODY from his BAG. "WHAT THE HELL!" The mask yelled. "Shush, you've seen crazier things." The doctor replied o-so-casually. He reached out and grabbed the mask, putting the mask on the new host. It took a moment in order for the mask to take control of the host, but he did eventually.

"Right, so are we ready to get going now?" The doctor asked. "Well, I don't know if Larry is up." The mask replied. "I'm up..." The old man said in a tired and annoyed voice. "You screamed so loud I woke up." Larry got up. "Now let's just go before I fall asleep again." The mask went over and picked up Josie, who wasn't practically found of being woken up, but she was too tired to protest. Shy went over to Patches, also picking him up, and petting Patches like the good boy he is. Then they all started to walk.

---

The doctor was leading, right now they were following down a path that had been carved out by footsteps, yet it looked like it hadn't been walked on for years. But they all continued, until they came upon... A warehouse? They stopped as soon as they saw the warehouse. It's wall had vines growing all over, the windows were either broken or boarded up, dead flowers in pots were in the front of the warehouse.

The door had broke off it's hinges a long time ago and everyone could tell that there was a ton of dust. "Should we go in?" The doctor asked. "I mean, it might be a good place to hide out for a good while." Larry said. The others agreed, and so they stepped inside.

The inside was even worse then the outside, parts of the flooring was exposed and the stairs that lead to the second floor had broken planks. Some of the tile had even been completely shattered. Crates laid everywhere, some with broken or even rotting wood, the stench that came out of some of the crates were presumably from rotting food. The doctor had to resist the urge to gag. The doctor was second guessing on staying here, but where else would they have to go?