I'm not running out of chapter titles

Third Person P.O.V

The doctor was the first to wake up, then Jay, and soon everyone else, except for the mask. Who was still peacefully sleeping. It looked to be in the middle of the day, but despite that it was slightly colder then usual. Josie looked hungry, she pawed at the mask trying to get him to wake up.

Meanwhile, Patches followed behind the doctor, most likely because Patches didn't have anything else to do except follow people. Shy gestured to Larry about the paper bag. "W-What if I-I can h-hide my f-face?" Shy sniffled out. "Actually, that seems like a good idea." Larry said as he picked up the bag. He put the bag on Shy's head. "There we go!" Larry said. Shy seemed happy.

Josie again, was trying to get the mask to wake up, meowing loudly, clawing him, whatever she could do. But still, the mask wouldn't wake up. The doctor was done with Josie meowing loudly. He sighed and he went over to the mask. The doctor shook the mask. "Wake up." He said. The mask groaned as he batted away the doctor's hand. "No..." The mask grumbled out. The doctor sighed as he pulled out something from his bag. The mask didn't know what it was and he didn't care.

Well, at least until he felt something suddenly hit his head.

"OW!" The mask yelled as he jumped up. The doctor slowly moved the pillow to behind his back, trying to look innocent. "What was that for?!" The mask yelled. "What was what for? I didn't do anything." The doctor said, trying to resist the urge to laugh. The mask narrowed his eyes. "You hit me!" He exclaimed. "No I didn't."

"Yes you did!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Liar."

The mask turned away from the doctor. Josie starting meowing again. "I'm betting she's hungry." The doctor said. "How does she even eat?" The mask asked. The doctor just shrugged, the mask sighed. "Doc, do you have any cat food?" He asked. "Of course, one second." The doctor went rummaging through his bag. How the hell was it that the doctor seemed to have everything in the entire universe just... In his bag?

The doctor pulled out a bag of cat food. "Here you go." The mask took the bag, Josie rubbed her head against the mask, purring. The mask couldn't help but giggle. He took some food out, and held out of his hand. Josie started to eat the food right out of his hand. The mask smiled. The doctor was satisfied, he got up and went to go check up on Jay.