Anger

Third Person P.O.V

Larry was pissed. Shy hid behind the doctor. It knew that Larry was about to fight the doctor. But the doctor stood calmly, like he just didn't care. "Did you just... Slap me?" Larry said, anger in his voice. "Yes." The doctor said, as he started to use his free hand to reach into his bag. The old man's face turned into a scowl, as he curled his hand up into a fist, about to punch the doctor.

But the doctor was quicker. The doctor pulled out a cane, and he hit Larry across the face with the cane. The old man stumbled back from the doctor. "Leave us." The doctor said angrily. Larry's face turned to even more of a scowl as he disappeared into the floor. The doctor put his cane back into his bag. He looked over to Shy, who was still hiding behind him. "It's okay, he is gone..." The doctor said. "But now we must continue."

"W-Where are w-we going...?" Shy asked. "Out." The doctor said. Shy seemed to be thinking about the doctor's words. "W-We're leaving...?" Shy said. The doctor just nodded. Soon they both started walking down the corridors. Endlessly, sometimes the doctor felt like he was going through a loop. Shy however, didn't really care, he just kept walking.

---

After rounding a few corners, the two found the gate, Gate A. The doctor used the keycard, and the gate opened. It moved very slowly, but it opened. On the other side, was a squad of MTF. The doctor cursed under his breath as he quickly backed away, but it was too late, the MTF had already saw him. They raised their guns. But suddenly there was loud screaming and crying from Shy. It held it's hands over it's face. The MTF group started to back away, but it was already too late. They had already seen it's face after all...

Shy let go of the doctor's hand, rushing towards the group at terrifying speeds, ripping apart their numbers as the walls became red with their blood. Until every last one of them was dead. The doctor stood silently from the sidelines, he too was crying, but for different reasons. The doctor suddenly started to feel scared again, he was worried that Shy might get itself hurt! The doctor rushed up to Shy, taking it into a protective hug. "Calm down." The doctor whispered to the being.

Shy slowly wrapped it's arms around the doctor, sniffling and crying. The doctor's hands were shaking, he didn't realize before but his hands were shaking, he questioned in his mind why. But he suddenly heard a little bark, breaking the doctor's train of thought. The doctor and Shy looked over to see a small dog, an Alaskan Malamute puppy. The dog barked again. Shy uncurled his arms around the doctor and slowly approached the puppy.

Shy started to pet the puppy, it immediately stopped barking, rolling over to expose it's belly. Shy kept petting it, and the doctor could see a small smile spread across Shy's face. Shy then gently picked up the puppy, still petting it. Then Shy raised it up to the doctor. It the doctor a moment to figure out what Shy wanted him to do, until he realized. "Oh, no, sorry I can't pet him." The doctor said. Shy seemed displeased. "W-Why not...?" Shy asked. "Because... It'll kill him."

Shy stayed still for a moment. "No h-heartbeat." Shy suddenly said. The doctor was confused. "What?" But before the doctor could question it further, a small meow came from behind him. When the doctor turned to see what it was, it was a cat but... Cut in half. Half of the cat's entire body was missing. The doctor felt even more confused now. The cat walked up to the doctor, demanding pets. She meowed again, this time louder. "I-I'm sorry I can't pet you-" the doctor began to say, but the cat ran up to him, and rubbed against his leg.

The doctor felt his heart skip a beat, he expected the cat to drop dead, but it didn't instead it kept rubbing against his leg. The doctor slowly reached down, and pet the cat. He could hear the cat's purrs a mile away. And the cat didn't drop dead. Shy placed down the puppy and pointed at it. "N-No heartbeat..." It said again. Despite the doctor being afraid that the puppy was going to drop dead the moment he touched him, the doctor still moved his hand to pet the dog.

To his surprise and delight, the puppy didn't drop dead.

The doctor sat down, petting both the cat and the puppy. His smile was giant and his heart filled with joy, he had never once been able to touch an animal without it dropping to the ground. But here he was. He was showering both of the animals with attention and pets, that they very much so deserved. The doctor stopped however, and he checked for name tags. Good for him, they both had name tags. The one on the cat read 'Joise.' But the one on the dog was weird... It said;

'Patches, for my sweetheart.'