Kiss

(THATS RIGHT. YOU READ THE TITLE. WE ARE DOING THIS-)

Third Person P.O.V

The mask had managed to get a pretty good fire going before sundown. Now everyone had huddled around the fire, making small talk amongst themselves. But most of the time it was quiet. Suddenly, the doctor spoke up. "Hey mask, can I talk to you? Alone?" He asked. The mask raised an 'eyebrow' at the doctor. "Sure?" He said. Both of them got up, then the doctor lead the mask into the forest. Not so far that they couldn't see the fire, but far enough so that Larry and Shy wouldn't hear.

The mask leaned on a tree. "So what is it that you want to talk about?" The mask asked. "I don't mean to be too blunt but..." The doctor started. "Are you feeling well? Like mentally?" The mask stood still for a moment, not saying a word. "Yes! I'm doing perfectly fine!" The mask said in an over-joyous tone. The doctor stared at the mask with disbelief, knowing how much of a lie that was.

"You're lying." The doctor said in a stern tone. The doctor stepped closer to the mask, staring him right in the eye. "Tell me," the doctor leaned into the mask, still staring. The mask couldn't help his blush, his host's heart beat fast. "Are you feeling well?" The doctor asked again, his mask just a few inches away from the mask's face. The mask couldn't respond, he couldn't lie, and he couldn't move, he was completely frozen.

The doctor waited, but still the mask gave no response. The mask suddenly moved to the left, trying to escape from the doctor and his question. But the doctor was quicker, he grabbed the masks wrist and used it to pin the mask to the tree. The mask struggled and struggled but to no avail. The doctor had a strong grip and he wasn't going to let go anytime soon. "Answer my question, mask." The doctor said, basically done with the mask at this point.

The mask still didn't say a word, sure, the doctor was stubborn, but the mask was even more stubborn. The doctor wanted to help, but the mask refused. So the doctor fell back to the only plan he had left. Using his free hand, the doctor took off his mask to revel his face. The mask was left breathless, he had seen the doctor's face many times before, but that didn't change the fact that he looked... Absolutely stunning.

The doctor inched closer to the mask, the mask couldn't think straight, he was freaking out, he couldn't move, his mind was racing and there were butterflies in his stomach. The doctor's lips pressed against the mask's host's lips. They were kissing. The mask wished it could last forever. But unfortunately for him, the doctor parted only after a few seconds. The mask craved more, he didn't like being teased like this. The doctor noticed how purple the mask was and he chuckled. "Now will you tell me?" The doctor asked. The mask nodded.